Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it possible to only use one compund per cycle??

Shankerr

hey there

I have heard various people say that they only use one compound per cycle, as opposed to stacking a few different compounds.. is this possible?? And what would the gains be like?

Of course it's possible and there is absolutely no reason you can't run only one AS per cycle. I would recomend testosterone only for one drug cycles, but others certainly can be used. The more you understand about the individual drugs the better you can formulate your decision as to what drug would best fit your goals.

It is possible, but the gains are all subjective to which compound you choose...is there a specific compound you were considering running alone?

Thanks man!

basically, my goals right off are to pack on some clean size, *imagine that* stats are as follows.. I'm not quite to my full natural potential, but I figured that it would be a good time to start. I have good genetics, and I can pack on mass fairly quickly.. which is why i wanted to try just one compound at first to see how my body reacts.. to achieve my goals, with my genetics, I might not even need to stack (or, at least, thats kind of the thought I had)

21 years old
6'2"
207 lbs
9%bf

What test product would you recommend??

Results vary greatly from one person to the next. Use test, eat good, get enough rest and train hard, and you should get good results.

I've hears deca and various test products work well for a single compound cycle... what are your thoughts on this??

Shankerr said:
I've hears deca and various test products work well for a single compound cycle... what are your thoughts on this??

these are the 3 compound I would consider:

Deca

Sustanon

Primobolan

OK, lets take deca as an example.. running only deca for like 6-8 weeks, what would you guys say I'd be looking at for gains as compared to stacking? I have pretty good genetics, and this would be my first rip at anabolics, so I'd bet my body would respond pretty fast, and pretty hardcore..

sustenon only would be my choice if i had to pick only one. really can't beat it. its like the chocolate lovers myoplex box....you get all the good chocolate flavors (testoterones) in one. lol. :D

Shankerr said:
OK, lets take deca as an example.. running only deca for like 6-8 weeks, what would you guys say I'd be looking at for gains as compared to stacking? I have pretty good genetics, and this would be my first rip at anabolics, so I'd bet my body would respond pretty fast, and pretty hardcore..

with the right diet I would say a good 10-15 lbs.

Top Bottom