Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to increase upperbody skeletal size after puberty?

colargol

Hello
I'm a guy with a huge problem with my skeletal construction. It's screwed up. Since I don't no who to talk to, I was hoping someone here could help me out.

My body looks quite feminin, since my legs are long and big hips, and does not stand to my upper body, which is quite small, and narrow shouldered. My head is quite big though, and fits my legs.
My upper body doesn't fit at all, you can understand the frustration. Even worse, fat tend to get stored on my thies & butt, making an even more feminin look.

When I was 15 I was hoping that my skeletal would be normal eventually, when I was done with puberty.
I'm 25 now, and no change :( .

Is there any drug out there that will help me continuing growing the skeletal?(rib cage, shoulders)
I've heard that GH can make the skeletal begin growing again, but is there any control over what part of the body which is affected? (I don't want a even larger head and legs)
What about AAS, or AAS with GH?
I mean, hormones are what makes the male body grow masculin, with larger shoulders and narrower hips than the women when in puberty, right?
So is there any chance that the skeletal will continue to grow if I take an AS cycle?

Or do you know a better way, like an operation, or something?
Anybody known somebody with the same problem?

I'm lifting weights allmost every day, mainly upperbody, and I bench about 140kG (308lbs), but all the muscels doesn't matter when the fundation isn't there, the skeletal.
I've never taken drugs, but tries to eat 5-6 times a day, carbs and lots of proteins and fibre.
5'11 (181cm), weigth 82kG (180lbs)

Please help a very frustrated bro

I'm no endocronologist but to my knowledge you cannot alter your skeletal structure once the epiphyseal growth plates have fused (almost certain for you at 25).

However, the areas where fat is stored on your body is very much affected by hormone levels and an AI like proviron or arimidex to lower your estrogen level may change that for you.

There are more steroid receptors in your shoulde girdle, upper chest, and traps -- so although you can't change your structure, you can create an illusion of a more masculine structure.

nydj66 said:
I'm no endocronologist but to my knowledge you cannot alter your skeletal structure once the epiphyseal growth plates have fused (almost certain for you at 25).

However, the areas where fat is stored on your body is very much affected by hormone levels and an AI like proviron or arimidex to lower your estrogen level may change that for you.

That's right. You can't alter your skeletal structure. Using anti-E's may allow you to rid your body of the fat on your lower body.

Makavelli said:
That's right. You can't alter your skeletal structure. Using anti-E's may allow you to rid your body of the fat on your lower body.

Yes, I'll try that anti-E

But how about such operations that are given to shortgrown people (dwarf), to increase lenght of legs...could something similar be done to the shoulders?

In this operation the leg is broken at one place, but it is not put together to heal normal, but the two parts of the leg are kept apart just so that the leg will begin building new bone tissue in between, and therefore grow in lenght.

Pictures I've seen of Ahnold at the beach taken in 2003 or something, and he looks quite narrow shouldered, compared to his contest shape in the 70's, where he was very wideshouldered.
Is this huge difference really caused only by more muscels?

Growth Hormone will thicken your bones in circumfrance, however to be safe you have to be under the care of an endocrinolgist.

If it really bothers you, just build a big chest, very big shoulders and decent size traps. Will make you look like a totally different person.

Colargol said:
Yes, I'll try that anti-E

But how about such operations that are given to shortgrown people (dwarf), to increase lenght of legs...could something similar be done to the shoulders?

In this operation the leg is broken at one place, but it is not put together to heal normal, but the two parts of the leg are kept apart just so that the leg will begin building new bone tissue in between, and therefore grow in lenght.

Pictures I've seen of Ahnold at the beach taken in 2003 or something, and he looks quite narrow shouldered, compared to his contest shape in the 70's, where he was very wideshouldered.
Is this huge difference really caused only by more muscels?

I wouldn't go for an surgery. I'd add more muscle to your delts and traps. Arnold has wide shoulders. He doesn't have anywhere near the amount of muscle that he had when he was competing. Genetics are a mutha fucka..

Top Bottom