Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to homebrew test prop/primo ace. to shoot thru 29g?

tempest2003

hey all, planning a cycle for this fall. want to do a homebrew i think and want to try e/d shots for the first time. thinking of a 10 wk cycle, looking to put on 10lbs or so. wondering if its possible to make a homebrew that will shoot thru a 29g pin? think this is the only way i can handle e/d or e/o/d shots.
-temp

The answer lies in Ethyl Oleate (I think I spelled it wrong) - Seek and you shall find your solution (no punn intended)

tempest2003 said:
hey all, planning a cycle for this fall. want to do a homebrew i think and want to try e/d shots for the first time. thinking of a 10 wk cycle, looking to put on 10lbs or so. wondering if its possible to make a homebrew that will shoot thru a 29g pin? think this is the only way i can handle e/d or e/o/d shots.
-temp

I tried using a 27-guage 1/2" pin for homebrew fina because of the daily injections. It was possible to do but it took so much force (and time) to push the plunger that it wasn't worth the hassle. I went back to 25-guage 1".

tempest2003 said:
-temp

who cares if it will go through a 29g anyways? i don't think you are going to be this to work even with EO........still too thick and besides you are gonna only have 1/2" long pins......why not just use a 25g?

MAN THE FUCK UP!!....use a 14 guage to the bicep, thats what i do!!, HAHA...jk...nah for real tho, why not just use a 23 or 22, u can draw and shoot with those

Top Bottom