Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible hernia...

rbranum

I woke up last night like 4-5 times with a terrible pain all in my stomach..i could barely move, it was like stabbing pains. Well this morning I woke up and im still sore..it hurt just to walk this morning but it feels a little better now. The pain is more centralized right below my abs and only hurts on the right side...it hurts to push but it doesn't hurt to do a sit up...help me out

i seen a physical therapist...he thought it was my appendix. it feels better today though so maybe it was just a muscle strain or something

i seen a physical therapist...he thought it was my appendix. it feels better today though so maybe it was just a muscle strain or something
Or your appendix ruptured, which means your pain will return in another 24 hours or so. ;)

Seriously, many physicians have trouble figuring out what is causing someone's abdominal pain. There's no way somebody can do it over the internet with the information you provided. If it's a hernia, one can tell by physical exam. If it's your appendix, one can tell by a physical exam.

I would suggest going to see a physician and not a physical therapist.

How long do you have to stop working out after a hernia repair?
Depends on the type of hernia. If it's an inguinal hernia, probably no heavy lifting for 6-8 weeks. Could resume aerobic stuff within 3-4 weeks though. Lift heavy and you risk messing up your hernia repair, particularly if mesh was used.

Had my surgery. Really bummed about not being able to work out. I'm just doing a lot of walking. This sux. Any suggestions of excercises I could do while healing?

Top Bottom