Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it Possible to Gain 30lbs of lean Muscle Mass in 4 and 1/2 Months - Naturally?

curling

This dude at my gym last night which I havn't seen in quite a while came into the gym and he was thick. He said he gained 30lbs since late March is that possible especially naturally? (he always denies using the sauce)

I prolly gained 20lbs in four months when I first began training, but I didnt have the money for suppliments and I didnt eat right or anything. If he is young and test levels are still high and has a good diet, I would say its possible, but not common.

Yea, he is young about 20 or so. The strange part is that I haven't seen him at the gym in so long. And he says he hasn't been training any where else. Thanks for the answer zyglamail.

When I first started training when I was about 19 or 20 I put on about 20lbs in 3 months. But I was only 130 to begin with (skinny little fuck). I knew nothing about proper diet and my routine was pathetic.

Curling.. I've done it before.

IT is not easy...it takes EXTREME planning and Dedication. You seriously need to eat like a machine, have plan OUT EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING.

eating 420grams of protein daily, ,being full ALL tha time, you get to start HATING food, you feel bloated constantly. It sucks... but it was all worth it. If i do it again i might throw in just a little extra light cardio in the morning and take ginger root for protein digestion.

15 in a year? That's not much at all bro, for a young person at least... Obviously it would get harder as your reach your genetic peak...
YUM

Think about what you are saying. 15lbs of lean muscle mass in a year is a rediculous amount of muscle. Now if you say is it possible to gain 15lbs "pounds" in one year then the answer would be yes. 15lbs of lean muscle mass...no, except if you havnt hit your growth spirt and your younger than 16 or so.

td24 said:
Think about what you are saying. 15lbs of lean muscle mass in a year is a rediculous amount of muscle. Now if you say is it possible to gain 15lbs "pounds" in one year then the answer would be yes. 15lbs of lean muscle mass...no, except if you havnt hit your growth spirt and your younger than 16 or so.

I agree for 100%.....

30 pounds of lean gains in 4 1/2 months?

Possible, but unlikely.

Things that would make it possible:

Being young
Good genetics
Having had that much muscle before
Quality workouts, progressive heavy lifting
Eating a lot and lots of protein
Creatine (boosts me 8-10 pounds)
Discipline
Suppliments (heavy doses of those that work)

or ....

two quality steroid cycles.

Zen

Top Bottom