Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to find the 40mg. Anavars???

EQui200

I am planning a trip to tj and was curious if they had the 40mg anavars or if anyone knows about how much they cost I would greatly appreciate it. Need the anavar
peace

No...They were made by IP but have since stopped and now they are pretty hard to find. You will not find them in TJ

M18

They are very hard to find, if you can get them now, you will never be able to get them, unless another batch is made

EQui200 said:
I am planning a trip to tj and was curious if they had the 40mg anavars or if anyone knows about how much they cost I would greatly appreciate it. Need the anavar
peace
Why is it that people think that everything is available in Tijuana?
You do know that they are privately made by one person/private lab and they are loose. Think about it-trying to sell plain looking loose tabs in a Mexican farmacia or granero-if you didn't know about them would you even think about buying them? NO.
Honestly if you buy alot of the 10mg ones its cheaper than the 40mg ones.

Who makes the 10mg tabs and are they pretty legit to buy or are there some fakes? also anyone know how much they cost in tj.

Top Bottom