Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible fake dianabol??

RichVerner

Plat Hero
Platinum
I bought some meditech 10mg dianabol online. Today is my fourteenth day at 30mg. It came in a sealed blister pack and they are yellow and have an "M" imprint on them. Everything looked perfect. I even went to the official meditech website and the number checked out. I bought them from pro.com. It said it was authentic. On the meditech site. I'm not feeling anything except insomnia, and I think hbp this is my first ever cycle. So...how could this be. ?? Could it be faked that good?? Thank you.

you are way too vague... we dont even know how long you have been on it... if you cant include BASIC things for us to help you, it makes us all question if you have any clue or concept of what you are even doing in the first place

Today is my 15th day. Yes it is my first cycle. Yes, I know we don't do oral only cycles. Considering the blister pack was completely perfect, and the pills look perfect. Little yellow "M" 10 MG 100 of them, I guess I was just expecting to get alot of water retention like I read about. However, today I experienced unbelievable pumps, even more than last week. My arms are more vascular, reddish. When I do forearm curls, and then reverse forearm curls back to back, my arms feel like there gonna explode. Aside from that, I don't notice anything. I guess I expected more. Thank you all so much for your replies. 8)

Today is my 15th day. Yes it is my first cycle. Yes, I know we don't do oral only cycles. Considering the blister pack was completely perfect, and the pills look perfect. Little yellow "M" 10 MG 100 of them, I guess I was just expecting to get alot of water retention like I read about. However, today I experienced unbelievable pumps, even more than last week. My arms are more vascular, reddish. When I do forearm curls, and then reverse forearm curls back to back, my arms feel like there gonna explode. Aside from that, I don't notice anything. I guess I expected more. Thank you all so much for your replies. 8)

Sounds like you had unrealistic expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very rare that dbol would be faked. It is one of the cheapest steroids you will find. You should stick to approved sources like Domestic-Supply.

Top Bottom