Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible dangerous reaction to caber NEED ADVICE NOW PEOPLE

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
for the last few days i have noticed numbness in parts of the toes in my right foot, it started with just the bottom of my big toe.

tonight i have just noticed numbness in my right hand, its the top of the hand(not the palm) and parts of my thumb and fingers.

I'm getting worried about it, really worried.....

i have only just read that caber can do this, its listed as a rare reaction on info websites. it must be the caber, nothing else has changed. i have been taking it for 2 weeks now, 0.5mg on sundays and thursdays. i took a dose yesterday which has obviously made the hand numb.

should i be worried for my health??

should i go to a hospital?? am i in any danger??

obviously i will not take any more.

please help, i need advice here NOW.

I didnt know that could happen. Im not sure bro when in doubt see a doc better safe than sorry.

bad heart circulation. not able to pump blood to your farthest extremeties. def does not sound good. have your docs number ready. maybe needto, radar or nelson can chime in.

What are you taking???? Dostinex, Bromo??? Etc?

RADAR

It can happen if you are putting on lots of weight fast. I had numbness is all my fingers when I put on about 50 pounds in 12 weeks due to pressure on a nerve in my wrists. It eventually went away.

Are you putting on weight?

Also pramipexole is a much better and safer choice for prolactin control as it does not negatively affect the heart like caber and bromo. its also much cheaper

stop the caber if you think that its causing the numbness.

I don't have any advice other than I hope you feel better soon. Out of curiosity, are you taking the caber because you were having prog. related sides or as a precaution?

Id recommend niacin flushs, baby aspirin & massaging.

and next time use enanthate esters of no more then 250mg of nandrolones so you never have to use caber/dost ever again in your cycles. Use Mast & EQ with 250mg tren etc for comparable results to high dose tren, saving yourself a medical bill on ancillaries and side effects.

All i can provide is do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in Dostinex or to ergot derivatives ( ergotamine)
if you have uncontrolled high blood pressure
or you have a history of certain fibrotic (scarring) disorders ( of the lung, heart, kidneys)
you are taking a butyrophenone ( haloperidol), metoclopramide, a phenothiazine ( chlorpromazine), or a thioxanthene ( thiothixene)
Good Luck.

RADAR

Hey sorry about ur tingling/numbness. I can't really give an opinion without more information. Where are you when you feel this? What position is your body? What position are you hands in? What position are your feet in? Are the affected areas on the same side of the body? Do the affected areas hurt at the same time? What other meds/anabolics are you taking?

Terumo

for the last few days i have noticed numbness in parts of the toes in my right foot, it started with just the bottom of my big toe.

tonight i have just noticed numbness in my right hand, its the top of the hand(not the palm) and parts of my thumb and fingers.

I'm getting worried about it, really worried.....

i have only just read that caber can do this, its listed as a rare reaction on info websites. it must be the caber, nothing else has changed. i have been taking it for 2 weeks now, 0.5mg on sundays and thursdays. i took a dose yesterday which has obviously made the hand numb.

should i be worried for my health??

should i go to a hospital?? am i in any danger??

obviously i will not take any more.

please help, i need advice here NOW.

Top Bottom