Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to cure post cycle gyno after 5 years?

camelbakk

Bros.

I did a cycle 5 years ago, and because of a lot of personal and financial problems + depression and anxiety because of the situation I was in I had to quit cold turkey. I lost the motivation to workout and didn't lift until a week ago. I shaved my chest hair and now I see that I might have gyno. Is it still fixable? Do I have to wait until I am at my ideal weight and fat % to to gyno surgery? Please dont give me the you shouldn't have done steroids talk , I already know I shouldn't have done because I had 0 clue what I was doing.

Sorry for all the extra posts, I dont know how to edit. I should add that I am skinny now and have always been skinny.

you can try to run anti gyno protocols... there are several people try... however chances are quite low to reverse it after many years... its possible, so it may be worth a try but i dont want you to get your hopes up... after many years, surgery is likely the only option but like i said, its still may be worth a shot

Top Bottom