Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible chest issues from sarms

orelez

I have been using lgd4033 and I'm starting to develop bitch tits

It makes me feel like i got misled cause you all say that sarms don’t cause side effects

I’m 23 years old and i already need a bra so thank you

I got my staff from tony huge sarms company

that company has already been caught cheating and stealing from customers. stay far far away from anything that liar/cheat is peddling.

use my friends at umbrella/s4s. when i vouch for someone listen closely always, i have never steered anyone wrong and never will

you dont have real sarms and this is the reason you should always do plenty of research first... this company has been complaints so long i have no idea how they have any customers at this point... stop and get bloodwork done asap so you can see what exactly the problems you have are because it is more than likely going to show different issues there...

This is the company that you bought from. They are known for these kinds of things. You need to stop immediately, get bloodwork and run a full post cycle therapy

I have been using lgd4033 and I'm starting to develop bitch tits

It makes me feel like i got misled cause you all say that sarms don’t cause side effects

I’m 23 years old and i already need a bra so thank you

I got my staff from tony huge sarms company

enhanced athlete sarms has been caught red handed spiking their sarms with prohormones

what you have are FAKE prohormones not sarms

you have fake sarms from enhanced athelete and chemyo both fake with prohormones

Top Bottom