Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible Anavar cycle for sprinting

rascal13

Been doing some research and thinking that 30mg of Anavar and Milk Thistle for sprinting, lifting, etc. workouts for 6 weeks would help toward my overall performance. I'd only be lifting 3 times a week and speed work 5 times a week.
Taken creatine multiple times along with other supplements but it doesn't seem to get me off my plateau when it comes to competition. I run for a community college but would like to try and transfer to a bigger school if I can get my times down. Any suggestions?

rascal13 said:
Been doing some research and thinking that 30mg of Anavar and Milk Thistle for sprinting, lifting, etc. workouts for 6 weeks would help toward my overall performance. I'd only be lifting 3 times a week and speed work 5 times a week.
Taken creatine multiple times along with other supplements but it doesn't seem to get me off my plateau when it comes to competition. I run for a community college but would like to try and transfer to a bigger school if I can get my times down. Any suggestions?

I have never been a track athlete but var & winstrol (ben johnson most famous user in track) have been used by such athletes. It is a poplular choice among athletes where sheer bulk & size are not advantageous. In some users winstrol can be hell on the joint (i have never had this problem).

I haven't seen any studies about its use to get times down or make u faster in essence. It will certainly help you with your lifting and not bloat u up with unnecessary water weight. You would definitely want to take creatine with var.

Rascal13: Good to see another fellow runner. What are your events as well as stats? I am a short sprinter and Loong Jumper. I train on an Elite level and trying to better my times and jumps as well. I am beginning my first cycle on Wed of next week. There are some good guys up here and I am fairly new as well. 8and20 - has been pretty helpful and has knowledge on Anavar.

I have been recently experiencing shin splints while on Anavar.... you might be able to eliminate this keeping the dosage low, however, do you plan on just running the Anavar on its own?

Well, I will be running it alone as far as AAS goes..but I will be using creatine with it. Thats about it. So The dosages wont be high. For what I am trying to do, the dosages do not need to be high.

20-25mg a day is enough for your needs
thats a common dosage for many boxers and kick boxers

OK. I figured about 20mgs along with the creatine would be good. I forgot to ask.....Do you still take the Var on the days you dont work out?

sixxxshoooter said:
OK. I figured about 20mgs along with the creatine would be good. I forgot to ask.....Do you still take the Anavar - oxandrolone - on the days you dont work out?

Yes it should be taken every day to keep blood levels static.

Top Bottom