Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it possible for a 25 year old male to have low testosterone levels? Everyone pleas

jc3899

I am 25 years old and I just starting taking sustenon 250 just one week ago and i feel great! I was suffering with depression and I had gotten a bit fat. My doctor gave me the anti-depressant zoloft, but i am not going to take it. My question is this: Could it be possible that at 25 years old my test levels are so low that it caused me to be depressed. I could never gain an once of muscle even though i worked out 5 times a week? Please help me out. What should I do post cycle about my test levels? I will be using clomid and clenbuterol, but should I go to the doc a few months after and have my test levels checked? Also I have done 4 light cycles in the past, I mean like 1-2 bottles of test each time. My friend told me that once you juice in life you will always have lower testosterone levels for the rest of your life. Is this true? Also will you get liver damage or cancer at 500mg/ week for 10 weeks. How dangerous can this be if done once per year? I haven't felt this good in years! Jay PS if anyone can recommend a good book about juice would you please let me know. I don't want a book that is one- sided about AS.

Test allways elevates my mood as I am happy that I am growing.
Test has not been linked to cancer.
If you are concerned get test levels checked and also have liver function tests.
Your natural HTPA (test levels) will return to normal after ceasation but it may take a while. Clomid will speed this up.

I'd recommend The Layman's Guide to Steroids by Mick Hart for basics and Anabolics 2000 as good reading material.

depression can certainly be caused by low test levels..

however depression caused by other causes can be alleviated by test also (sometimes)...

depression is the illness you cannot see..

jc3899 said:
I am 25 years old and I just starting taking sustenon 250 just one week ago and i feel great! I was suffering with depression and I had gotten a bit fat. My doctor gave me the anti-depressant zoloft, but i am not going to take it. My question is this: Could it be possible that at 25 years old my test levels are so low that it caused me to be depressed. I could never gain an once of muscle even though i worked out 5 times a week? Please help me out. What should I do post cycle about my test levels? I will be using clomid and clenbuterol, but should I go to the doc a few months after and have my test levels checked? Also I have done 4 light cycles in the past, I mean like 1-2 bottles of test each time. My friend told me that once you juice in life you will always have lower testosterone levels for the rest of your life. Is this true? Also will you get liver damage or cancer at 500mg/ week for 10 weeks. How dangerous can this be if done once per year? I haven't felt this good in years! Jay PS if anyone can recommend a good book about juice would you please let me know. I don't want a book that is one- sided about AS.
I ALSO AM CLOSE TO THAT AGE AND HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED FOR MANY YEARS. VERY OFTEN DEPRESSION CAN BE CAUSED BY LOW TEST-THIS WOULD STOP YOU FROM BEING ABLE TO GAIN MUSCLE-WHAT YOU NEED IS ANDROGEL OR TEST INJECTIONS ON A WEEKLY BASIS-buy the underground steroid handbook by dan duchaine-it is the most unbiased book you'll ever read on roids.

A lack of sleep is also a known cause for low test levels and would also explain your lack of growth on cycle.
Cheers,
KJ

low test levels can cause depression.. even at 17 it's a battle i face and the doctors say not a thing wrong me, thats why i am here;)

I am 25 and have low test levels. I have only done 2 cycles and that was over a year ago. My doc has put me on androgell, clomid, and tamoxafin at different times. right know we are taking the nat appraoch again trying to raise them with tamoxafin. Clomid did not work for me. When on the andro gell I had more energy and felt real good but still had anxiety and depression. I use to take Zoloft which helped A TON. I went off the zoloft for the endocrinologist to see if there was any interaction with the drug and me having low T levels, there was not. I stayed off zoloft for 4 months and got a real bad rebound of anxiety and depression ( I was on the gell during this time frame) although it was much worse when i came off the gell. So just recently I went back and got more antideppresent Can't remember the name but in the zoloft family) and I feel %100 better.

I guess the point to the whole thing is that I suggest you try the zoloft i think you will be very happy with the results. For me it was a life saver. I talked to my psychologist about low T levels causing my mood disorder and she said it could be the cause. Regrdless of what the cause is it still has to be treated. Just try the zoloft and can't hurt

Top Bottom