Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

popping the top off of bottles...

R

rickcorso

This is my first time dealing with this stuff, so bare with me...

anyway, I just got my shipment of QV enanth and EQ. I was just wondering, after I snap off the plastic cover, do I stick the needle into the small round gray area? Ive read how to inject properly...I just need to know if thats the area where the needle enters.

Yeh that's right.

I usually take an alcohol pad and wipe the surface before poking in. To remove any unwanted bacteria.

Greek Freak said:
Yes, make sure you learned how to draw out properly too. www.spotinjections.com

ok thanks. Ive read that site and several others on how to do everything properly. I just wanted to confirm if that was indeed the area, or If I needed to break off the silver top too.

Great info from spotinjections.

*For drawing from a vial:

***ALWAYS wash hands before injecting***

Wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab before the needle enters - do this every time you pull the bottle out from storage (do not blow on the top of the vial. Let the alcohol evaporate)

Pull back on the syringe approximately as much as you are going to fill it (i.e. - if you are going to draw one cc then first load one cc of air) poke the needle into the vial.

Inject the air into the bottle so that you have created a vacuum effect and drawing will be easier

*Pull back on the plunger until the desired amount is achieved (you may do this with the bottle upside down so that you can 'flick' the syringe to get the bubbles to settle while you are still in penetration

*Once you have the amount you are looking for you will either (A). be ready to switch needles or (B). you may leave the needle on for pulling from another vial if you are going to mix

*So (A). you will pull back on the plunger once you are out of the vial to get the remaining liquid out from the drawing needle's base

*Poking the needle in to the vial dulls it. At this point you may want to switch to a fresh (sharp) needle
You have now drawn from the vial.

*Injecting:

***Be careful not to touch the needle to ANYTHING. Think about it, you are injecting deep in to your body. Any foreign particles will be transferred deep in your tissue and you risk a nasty infection.

*Get all bubbles out of the needle - flick it until they rise to the top and then push them through the needle - make sure you get them completely out of the needle as well - don't worry about the juice dripping down the needle and don't even wipe it as it makes for great lubrication

*In the injection spot - for glute you will look down on the 'cheek' and imagine splitting it into 4 quadrants, you would inject into the upper most outer quadrant. For the leg, if you were sitting down you will inject into the outer part of the leg (but more on top, not on the side) where you have the most 'meat'

*Clean the site with alcohol and you are ready to inject

*Quickly pierce the skin and steadily push the needle into the muscle. Push in smoothly until you have but a couple centimeters left of the needle (you never inject all the way in as you want to make sure some is still visible in case the needle should break off and you need to retrieve it)

*Aspirate the syringe - pull back slightly on the plunger - you will see one of two things. (A). You will see a couple small air bubbles that when you stop applying pressure upward on the plunger will readily go back into the muscle or (B). Droplets of blood. (A) being the obviously favorable one. If there is blood you must pull out, switch needles and start over.

*If all is well you may begin injecting. Push in slowly - you will come to find that you can 'listen' to your body and it will let you know how much it is willing to receive at once - when I inject myself I apply consistent pressure to the plunger but I go in only as fast or slow as my muscle wants to at that time. Going too fast will potentially result in an abscess. When you have completed this, wait a few seconds and then pull out and take your alcohol swab and firmly press down and massage the site to make sure everything stays in the muscle and the massage will also prevent soreness in the morning. You may bleed just a little bit, so it helps to tape the alcohol soaked cotton ball to your injection site.

Its not obvious that the needle goes through the rubber stopper? sorry, just ahd to say it. lemme guess, its your first cycle and your nervouse casue yuou dont wanna get an abcess?

Nutri-Wrestler said:
Its not obvious that the needle goes through the rubber stopper? sorry, just ahd to say it. lemme guess, its your first cycle and your nervouse casue yuou dont wanna get an abcess?

yes its my first cycle...i just dont want to fuck anything up

i know how you feel bro, im on my firsat right now. i was in your position 3 weeks ago. your gonna be nervous, but dont start till you know you are ready. when it comes time for your first injection and you take out that needle, your gonna hit a moral brick wall, just push past it and you will be fine. Just keep everything sanitary. swab the top opf the vile and the injection site.

i am very scared of a possible abcess, so i use one swab to wipe the top of the vile (for 10 sec) then i use a different swab to wipe my injection spot (and pretty much the entire muscle, for 10-15 sec). you dont have to rub it for that long, im just paranoid

good luck and happy gaining. whats your cycle by the way? if you need any help, shoot me a pm or an e-mail

Nutri-Wrestler said:
i know how you feel bro, im on my firsat right now. i was in your position 3 weeks ago. your gonna be nervous, but dont start till you know you are ready. when it comes time for your first injection and you take out that needle, your gonna hit a moral brick wall, just push past it and you will be fine. Just keep everything sanitary. swab the top opf the vile and the injection site.

i am very scared of a possible abcess, so i use one swab to wipe the top of the vile (for 10 sec) then i use a different swab to wipe my injection spot (and pretty much the entire muscle, for 10-15 sec). you dont have to rub it for that long, im just paranoid

good luck and happy gaining. whats your cycle by the way? if you need any help, shoot me a pm or an e-mail

hey, thanks for the tips. Im gonna be doing 500mg/week of test enanth, and 400mg/week of EQ. Ill also be doing dbol for the first 4 weeks. Right now Im already feeling that moral brick wall. Im just wondering...do I really need this stuff? Anyway, Ill probably do my first injection either this sunday or next. Ill make a thread regarding my progress.

Top Bottom