Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor erections on cycle

shisot

hey I'm running a cycle of testosterone and deca durabolin. I'm running twice as much testosterone as recommended and I'm still dealing with erection issues which is not like me. Never experienced this and have ran deca many times before.
My current cycle is 600mg a week testosterone cyptionate and 300mg a week deca.
Before I did 150mg a week test and 300mg deca and my erections were great and very horny on cycle.
Yes I am using an AI and yes i ran bloodwork, nothing is out of the ordinary. What should i do?

Drop the deca completely, lower the testosterone dose to 400mgs per week and level out the aromasin AI dose to 10mgs E3D and see how you feel in 2 weeks, hormones take time to adjust to a new normal

you can run all the test you want it will not save you when using a nandrolone. you need to run proviron or masteron.. you need that DHT added to balance your hormones

testosterone with deca actually makes the problem worse! that is because it aromatizes to estrogen in the body

hey I'm running a cycle of testosterone and deca durabolin. I'm running twice as much testosterone as recommended and I'm still dealing with erection issues which is not like me. Never experienced this and have ran deca many times before.
Before I did 150mg a week test and 300mg deca and my erections were great and very horny on cycle.
Yes I am using an AI and yes i ran bloodwork, nothing is out of the ordinary. What should i do?

bro follow advice above and run n2generate ES. never a problem with erection on that. blow huge loads too on face and ass

i would add proviron at 50 mg per day...running test that high is completely unnecessary as well.. 300 each of test and deca is generally what i recommend

So don't do that then

Top Bottom