Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this polysteron for real

nicke

I bought polysteron from arganon it's from venezuela i think it has a spanish writing on the glass in bleu and a bleu ring around the neck. above the bleu neck it has a yellow and a red ring with batch number L10557 expire date 6/2006 is this real and can i still use it

I don't have the resouces to check the batch number but the description matches with the polysteron I have bought here in Venezuela a lot of times (the real one, sold on drug stores). Just one thing: Venezuela is no longer making Polysteron, it is import from Mexico or from Brazil. Check the label to see where it was made (if it says "HECHO EN VENEZUELA" probably you got a fake.)

Turboman said:
I don't have the resouces to check the batch number but the description matches with the polysteron I have bought here in Venezuela a lot of times (the real one, sold on drug stores). Just one thing: Venezuela is no longer making Polysteron, it is import from Mexico or from Brazil. Check the label to see where it was made (if it says "HECHO EN VENEZUELA" probably you got a fake.)

No it doesn't say hecho en venezuela thx for the info you think i can still use it cause the expire date was last month i already inject two times and both times my muscle swolled up for two to three days it feels like i fall on it like a little bit stressed is this normal i only feel it you don't see it or anything

it is ok, doesn't matter if it expired last month, it will work fine anyway. Polysteron injections are always painful (this because of the test. propionate). I used to get it on the shoulders and the soreness lasted by two or three days but if you mix together polysteron with another oil (like deca or laurabolin) the injection would be less painful.

Turboman said:
it is ok, doesn't matter if it expired last month, it will work fine anyway. Polysteron injections are always painful (this because of the test. propionate). I used to get it on the shoulders and the soreness lasted by two or three days but if you mix together polysteron with another oil (like deca or laurabolin) the injection would be less painful.

thank you very much now my qeustion is fully answered :artist:

Top Bottom