Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POLL - What is the main reason you take steroids?

POLL - What is the main reason you take steroids?

• Recover from medical condition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Improve Self Image

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • To be more competitive in bodybuilding

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Improve libido

• Attract opposite sex

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • To keep your job (some jobs require you to be strong and fit)

• To be more competitive in sports

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell ya kill that shit
you notice how there are a ton of things people want in this world? Money, cars, women, fame, power, and a fantastic body. But all the others can be cheated or given to you unjustly. But being a bodybuilder can only be found the right way, no shortcuts or ability to just get by and have someone else pave your way. It is the hardest sport in the world, and to look and feel like a bodybuilder is one of the most sought after things in this world, but it is also one of the only things that cannot be given to you without you earning it.

you notice how there are a ton of things people want in this world? Money, cars, women, fame, power, and a fantastic body. But all the others can be cheated or given to you unjustly. But being a bodybuilder can only be found the right way, no shortcuts or ability to just get by and have someone else pave your way. It is the hardest sport in the world, and to look and feel like a bodybuilder is one of the most sought after things in this world, but it is also one of the only things that cannot be given to you without you earning it.

dude you just wrote one of the all time best quotes on the internet...
celebrities like Donald Trump can afford anything he wants... but theres one thing he or any other rich overpublicised celebrity cannot buy.... a fking jacked up lean chiseled rock hard body which oozes sex appeal and power.

I love having a body which smokes just about every actor in hollywood (except John Cena)... and no matter how much money you have you will not achieve it unless you live the lifestyle 24/7

I love walking in the gym and all eyes are on me cause in looking stacked a hell and everyone else looks like a bag of soggy grapes! It's a damn good feeling... Women want me and guys wanna be me!!! Fuck yeah! Lol

Top Bottom