Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

poll: which makes you feel more lethargic: high estrogen or low estrogen?

both will cause problems

low estrogen will cause depression, low libido, joint issues, drops in strength
high estrogen will cause ED, estrogenic sides like gyno/bloat, insonia, heart strain

you want estrogen to be balanced both on cycle and off cycle. not too high and not too low either

everyone wants to know the secret to how much AI to use on cycle. aromasin is the best AI and 12.5mg EOD or E3D is a starting point, however there is no iron clad dosage.. it is dependent on what you are running and the individual. thats why you run blood work to find the right balanced dose. https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rivate-md-labs-bloodwork-10-code-1268793.html

Both will cause problems. Some estrogen is needed for normal sexual function and muscle gain. Crushing your estrogen levels is asking for libido issues.

High estrogen levels promote fat storage and poor cholesterol levels in men.

Your body keeps your hormones in a very delicate balance in your body. Any hormone being out of whack is going to cause a lot problems.

You need to get blood work done on cycle to see where your estrogen levels are at. You can't rely on symptoms. You want to keep your estrogen in the low-normal range.

In any case you will experience problems, which are mostly very related and similar, so the choice should not be between high and low estrogen - you should try to keep it within normal ranges for best health.

Perhaps the only real advantage of having estrogen low instead of high is that low estrogen levels will not cause gyno.

You definitely want estrogen in the normal range. To answer your question though if I was lethargic I would think my estrogen was low. The only thing that will really tell you though is blood work. Everyone reacts different to hormone changes. Some guys on cycle get an insane libido while some guys lose theirs...everyone reacts differently.

Top Bottom