Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: IP 50mg. Winny vs. IP 50mg. Masteron tabs.

Poll: Whats better, Masteron or Winny?

• IP 50 mg. Winny tabs.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • IP 50mg. Masteron tabs.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sk* said:
where is the none option
lately, i am glad that i never touched that ip shit, and because of new events i am glad i never did

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes... If IP were the only gear available, I would use muscletech products... That's how much I don't like IP's crap..

YUM

what jonyboy said is right, if u can afford zambons, then by all means do those, but if ip is all you can afford then use that. i have used both, and the mastron is not actually masteron and gave me strength but no a lot of size and veined me out. the winny is good(if u got a good batch) but i would recomend it at 100mg ed, if u don't have enough do 50mged/

what jonyboy said is right, if u can afford zambons, then by all means do those, but if ip is all you can afford then use that. i have used both, and the mastron is not actually masteron and gave me strength but no a lot of size and veined me out. the winny is good(if u got a good batch) but i would recomend it at 100mg ed, if u don't have enough do 50mged/

Top Bottom