Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POLL: Do you Assprirate for glute Injections?

Do you asspriate for Glute Injections?

• yes

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters
what happens if you do not aspirate and you inject into a vein/blood vessel?

i've never aspirated :/

In theory you are forcing a drug designed for intramuscular administration directly into your bloodstream. This can be very dangerous.

There is no good reason not to aspirate; it is quick, painless, and has no downside.

In theory you are forcing a drug designed for intramuscular administration directly into your bloodstream. This can be very dangerous.

There is no good reason not to aspirate; it is quick, painless, and has no downside.

^^^ ^^^

This, plus also if you use a tiny air bubble at the end of the syringe to push the last drop of Gear out, that bubble could cause heart/lung/brain injury if it gets into the blood stream, I've read. I don't remember the exact details, but just the idea of causing any kind of preventable heart/lung/brain damage, is stupid to me.

Charles

Whenever an injection happens, aspirating is the proper procedure. Why someone would skip pulling back, when it only takes a second is beyond me.

I inject directly into veins on purpose ;)

Haha, but seriously I have just never aspirated once over the years - the only thing I have stopped doing or modified is stopped injecting into my traps. That was quite a weird sensation. Tren Cough hits IMMEDIATELY when you get it into the blood stream, however nothing has ever caused any detrimental effects.

Top Bottom