Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

poll.... cypionate vs. enthanate???

i'd ise cyp just because only ethenate i can get is brovel or tornel and can get good cyp...they are basically he sameand test is test

You are all a bunch of juice snobs......there is absolutely nothing wrong with Brovel t-200.......it's what I started using 7 years ago....and will continue to do so where else can you get 2000 mgs of test for 11 bucks...come on now fellas......PEACE:p

pitbullstl said:
Go south young brother......go south......PEACE:p

Yeah go south living in MA...would really save me money...IT not an option let someone else cross and deliver it to me for 45 for 2000mh of good cyp

testosterone is testosterone

I think cyp's ester is one molecule longer than enth, which should mean that cyp is a tiny bit longer acting but from what I've read the difference isn't noticable.

testoviron depot is my favourite but i would take arimidex with it because it gives you a lot of water retention adding arimi will reduce bloating and alot of water...

Re: poll.... cypionate vs. enthanate???

enth ester 4 sure more even half life, doesn't sting , my personal fav. Still, why not just dust, it'll build after a few weeks. There's a sust ester calculator somewhere

Top Bottom