Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[Poll] & discussion - If you could look the way you wanted without training/dieting..

If you could look the way you want without training or dieting...would you still train/diet?

• I would still train AND diet

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would still train but NOT diet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would neither train nor diet

• I would ONLY diet but not train (sociopath)

• Total voters

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
Might be an easy answer for some. No judging in this thread please...just friendly discussion.

I thought about it myself and despite the difficulties of dragging my ass to the gym at the ass crack of dawn, trying to squeeze in meals throughout the day while still being productive, meal prep etc.....I'm 100% sure I would still at least train regularly. I just love training. Nothing like having my headphones blasting, shutting out the world, and just giving it hell. If someone invented a magic pill that kept you looking huge and lean with no effort....maybe I'd take it....but I would still train. It's the only part of the day I really look forward to other than my head hitting the pillow.

The dieting part....F that noise. There's nothing fun about dieting of being disciplined in what you eat. I want pancakes, ice cream, fried oreos, cheesecake, all the good shit.
smile.png

Yes to both because it's not just about how I look. For me it's about how I feel more then anything else

I would definitely still train because it is something I enjoy and a great stress relief. I would still diet but not as hard. It would be strictly for longevity and health.

Top Bottom