Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POLL (sort of): Point of Diminishing returns for Test, Eq - how long is too long?

oklahoma86

I know everyone has their own opinion, and their own way to do things, but is there any sort of consensus on what point a user begins seeing diminishing returns on either of these substances? I have heard that after 8-10 weeks on Test a lot of users notice markedly decreased effectiveness, and would imagine the same is true with Eq, although at a longer run. How long do you (personally) stay on test, and do you notice a "Peak" at any point in the cycle when the effectiveness begins to lessen?

Post your weekly dose, length of cycle, and how long it takes for this decrease to happen, and - what exactly do you notice to make you say its not working as well as it was a couple weeks prior. Thanks for the input! This question applies to Test, Eq, and also to both when run together.

Curious on input as well. I'll be running Test E @ 500mg/wk & EQ @ 400mg/week. With a 4 week Dbol kicker @ 50mg/ed. Current plan is for a 15 week cycle starting first Monday in December.

I did notice a plateau with Test/Deca around week 10 on my last 12 week cycle. But finished off nicely. I stopped getting that soreness until I switched up my excercises. I read here that the muscles are so well conditioned, they no longer get the "stress" necessary for growth. Before AAS, I used P90X and the muscle Confusion theory really makes sense. I'm sure others will chime in with experiences.

Top Bottom