Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POLL! best products for endurance???

EPO to edgy for me, some euro cyclists died from it

prolong? didnt get the j/k.......i heard heptaminol can help with endurance also

where can ya get inj. atp?

seems pretty tuff to get inj. atp......rwr from australia makes a kick ass "atp/endurance type product" called tridenosen but vvvvveeeeeryyyyyy hard to get!

Lance Armstrong

Do you think he might have used EPO? After all it is given to cancer patients after chemo. And it's not that he would have to continue taking it for the added benefits. Some info that I've seen indicates that it may cause polycythemia which is a condition where the marrow produces an increased number of red blood cells. My dad had it, but his was caused by pneumonia. Because of the lung damage his marrow compensated by overproducing red blood cells. He had to get bled periodically to lower the count. And he could run a 5 minute mile when he was young and he never even trained for it.

It just seems to me that EPO may be a way to up the production of RBC's and that once the marrow is programmed(don't know if that's a good term) for this it may continue for some time. Maybe even years. That would account for Lance's success. I mean, after all, how many cancer survivors do you know of that have his kind of endurance. The ones I know look like shit. But then again they were never world class athletes before they got cancer.

same f'ing thing i was thinking!!!!!!!!! booger

bro he gettin life long effects from those products or he kept some of those for later years!!!! he had access to all the latest shit!

I'm sure Lance got the very cadillac of chemo treatments. Maybe not. It definitely depends on what type of chemo a person goes through in terms of how they look afterwards. Some people get weak chemo agents on a daily or 3 times a week treatment schedule. Others get hefty doses jammed into a three day period every couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I got three days of chemo every three weeks. Extreme bouts of nausea and vomiting.

As to the world class athletes and cancer, there's no connection of any kind that I'm aware of. However, there is a strong connection to unhealthy lifestyle and cancer. It does seem that more athletes are going through cancer in the past few decades, but this could be simply a result of media coverage.

Do you know if they tested Lance for RBC levels prior to the race?

Don't Know

But even if they did and the EPO had caused polycythemia, what could they do? This guys an international hero. Would the media really trash his reputation? The whole thing reminds me of 'Flo Jo'. I'm sure some of you remember that thing.

And another thing. Have you ever noticed how many world class athletes claim to have exercised induced asthma. You see them walking around just before a race sucking on an inhaler. I know when I used to race I would always load up on Caff and Eph and just before the start take a couple of big snorts of Primatene Mist. It felt like it was freezing my lungs but it sure gave everything else a boost. It was only good for about a mile and then the effects wore off. I don't know what the formulation of it is these days but it used to have epinephrine in it which is the chemical name of Adrenaline I believe.

I suspect there are also a lot of other things that I've never heard of that these guys use. After all they're superstars and have access to the latest research. Personally I think they ought to let anyone use anything. The whole point is to get stronger and go faster. In horses they breed the fastest horses. There is only a couple of years lag time on that. Humans have upwards of 20 years. Even if the fastest male and female were to breed there is no guarantee that the offspring would sustain the interest in running and training over a 20 year period.

Humans are a strange case. They operate outside the norm of nature where the strong survive and reproduce. I'll shut up now.

Top Bottom