Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Polish - fake or not?

Philthepill

Hi,
I have bought quite a large supply of steroids from Poland via ebay but I don't know if they are real or not.
Several types TREN50, Anabolic Matrix, Anabolic Mass Builder, Sustanex
Does anyone know if these are real??

Also from Crazy Mass I have bought Testosterone max, Dianabol, HGH, Peturity growth hormone, Deca, - are these real?

Don't worry, I don't intend to take all in a stack.

If you have any idea, please could you let me know - i'd really appreciate it

Thanks

Not sure about your injectable a.

But from crazy mass you should read the names again. Dianabol, dbol, is the real steroid. Dianabal, dbal, is them trying to replicate. Same for the rest of them. Like deca is real and theirs is decka. I personally wouldn't use them. Their test is a booster mainly from tribulus.
Test and deca are made to be injectable. I don't exactly know what they are doing or what exactly their product is, but I'd use the real thing over them.

I just made a purchase from Poland supplier, the dark side" was it legit stuff? Did you have it tested? I have a test kit which I will use for dbol.

How did the Poland gear work out for you? I recently made a purchase, haven't received it yet. I have a test kit to ensure its real gear for dbol, but wondering if you can give any details. Thanks in advance

Anybody try them out? ...im confused about this "D-Anabolic" by Dark Side Pharma. I purchased and used, half way through my buddy tells me its fake... I get a test kit and it was positive for Dianabol???? Is it legit??? Not sure if test kit failed or if seller claims has no steroids for custom purposes?? I had great results too

Anybody try them out? ...im confused about this "D-Anabolic" by Dark Side Pharma. I purchased and used, half way through my buddy tells me its fake... I get a test kit and it was positive for Dianabol???? Is it legit??? Not sure if test kit failed or if seller claims has no steroids for custom purposes?? I had great results too

It's real, trust me. I use that supplier as well. I have tested it with roids test kit.

Have you tried any other of their stuff? I gor the Testo Anabolic and Anabolic Mass.... Both packs had pink triangles same as some other stuff i had from Phenom methandinone tabs... I also got the
Testovit, clomed pct and pills look the same as the Mass Gainer and taste the same... Havnt tested those yet.

I can not tell if gear is real or not just by the looks of it, and even by the brand name, since you can get fakes of all brands. Your best bet to be sure about the product quality is to get it from a reliable source.

As for the taste of the pills - this means nothing, since in all tabs it is almost completely the filler, and they will use the same filler for different compounds.

Top Bottom