Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Policosanol profile

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Policosanol has been used for ages in medicine, but how is it used in bodybuilding? Did you know it lowers cholesterol? Read on to find out how to use Policosanol for bodybuilding...

Policosanol: https://www.evolutionary.org/policosanol/

Policosanol-plant-alcohol-main.jpg

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]N2guardcontains 5mg of [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Policosanol,plus dozens of additional ingredients, to make it the most potentsupport supplement on the market. It can be purchased at n2bm.com. [/FONT]

For anyone that runs steroid cycles (oral or injectable), it is very important to watch cholesterol levels. This ingredient is a great addition to everything else in N2Guard. Obviously a diet rich in green veggies is great for cholesterol levels too.

It's not often I've never heard of a supplement before but I'll be dead honest, this is the first I have ever heard of this supplement. It seems really interesting and quite promising to improve cholesterol levels.

There really is no excuse to have poor cholesterol levels, even when on cycle. By following a cholesterol friendly diet (high in omega 3 fatty acids, low in saturated fats and refined carbohydrates), regularly doing cardio and using cholesterol support supplements there is no reason you should ever have high cholesterol.

Cholesterol and blood pressure are two things that are VERY important to keep an eye on as bodybuilders. It's cliche but it's true - they really are silent killers.

Really does not surprise me why my cholesterol levels are always on point, does not even matter how awful my diet is at that moment. Taking N2Guard on daily basis at 4caps a day together with my vitamins and minerals.

Top Bottom