Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police Steroid Testing. Need help on detection times?

fullybuilt

My buddy is a cop and is gonna run a cycle. He's about %90 sure they are not gonna test but still wants to use compounds that will be in and out of his system fast. They could even do hair analysis as well. Ok so Here is the compounds im thinking. Does anyone know the detections times.
Test Prop
winny
NPP
HCG
nolvadex/clomid

heres a little list of how long it stays in your system not nessisarly (sry about the spelling) your hair ..i heard that lasts longer...but 99% of the time they dont test your for roids unless your doing sports or something...and these are even random because the tests are so expensive (i hear $280-300 for each test)....hope this helps a little

18 months
nandrolone decanoate
12 months
nandrolone phenylpropionate
5 months
boldenone undecyclate
metehenolone enanthate
trenbolone
trenbolone acetate
injectable methandienone
3 months
testosterone-mix (Sustanon & Omnadren)
testosterone enanthate
testosterone cypionate
2 months
oxymetholone
fluoxymesterone
injectabel stanozolol
formebolone
drostanolone propionate
5 weeks
methandienone
mesterolone
ethylestrenole
noretadrolone
3 weeks
oxandrolone
oral stanozolol
2 weeks
testosterone propionate
1 weeks
testosterone undecanoate
4 days
clenbuterol

Have him cycle something that gives slow but steady gains. Don't want to run something that will bulk him up fast, that will put up a red flag. I am not familiar with dosing for males or what stacks are best. But I am sure are guys who know exactly what cycle to recommend for slow steady gains.

I know for a fact the Chicago police dept, does not test for employment, and they do not have pop steroid tests, they test for coke, pot, etc...shit like that testing for gear is way too expenisive, as for your dept I don't know...hope that helps

fullybuilt said:
My buddy is a cop and is gonna run a cycle. He's about %90 sure they are not gonna test but still wants to use compounds that will be in and out of his system fast. They could even do hair analysis as well. Ok so Here is the compounds im thinking. Does anyone know the detections times.
Test Prop
winny
NPP
HCG
nolvadex/clomid

Truth be told - if he's only 90% sure and if he knows they sometimes test the hair, why fuck with it at all? Those odds aren't worth betting your career on as a cop.

I know everyone has their own reasons, but sometimes it's best to wait until you're 99.9% sure.

:artist:

I know cops who run AAS cycles. 2 that I talk to on a weekly basis. I agree with the other poster that not all police departments test for AAS. But I would be on the safe side and just run testP and Var so you can clear your system in a few weeks.

Tell him when he pisses...well if it is a piss test. Tell him to put dip his finger in some clorox bleach and then dip his finger into the piss. In the cup...yah its sick but it works. Take my word for it....i've pulled it off for mary jane tests. My ex-bitch is a doctor and my mom is a nurse...both acknowledges this as FACT.

Top Bottom