Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PO box or home address?

stuffy11

What is the difference if the gear you ordered is delivered to a P.O. box or to your home?

To get a P.O. box you have to produce a valid drivers license so they know who rented the box anyway. If it's delivered to your house, well it's obvious that they know who lives there.

Someone straighten me out...seems I'm missing something in all of this.

if it is delivered to your house and your spouse opens it you will be fucked.

also a po box ensures it won't be stolen

also if customs seizes your package now your house is on the list.. a po box you can simply stop paying for it and get a new one

i never ship anything to my house, period... someone else is accepting it if you get a mail box as opposed to a po box and you certainly dont want someone else at your house opening it or the possibility of it getting stolen... po boxes are something i dont use either... i get actual mailboxes and local places... not the ups store but a local store instead..

i never ship anything to my house, period... someone else is accepting it if you get a mail box as opposed to a po box and you certainly dont want someone else at your house opening it or the possibility of it getting stolen... po boxes are something i dont use either... i get actual mailboxes and local places... not the ups store but a local store instead..

This exactly!!!

It depends on if you live with people you dont want seeing your mail. Besides that it is just an extra cost......no extra security.

Top Bottom