Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pls Take a Gander

oxymoron

Plat Hero
Platinum
Probably a month out from running a short one and i gotta keep this short. Boss promises I'll be travelin less so I'm going to make a run at a pre-holidays cycle. Right now keeping it fairly simple instead of some of the other wild schemes I've concocted. I had felt amazing and just had sweats when I ran parabolan higher than my sust dose in a past cycle so im gonna repeat that method. Other than SARMs its been 1-1/2 to 2 yrs since my last cycle so pls give me a check :worried: ...

Wks 1-6 Tren Ace 100mg/eod
Wks 1-8 Test Prop 75mg/eod
Wks 1-8 Prolactrone (2 caps/day)
Wks 4-8 HCG 250iu Mon&Thurs, end Wk 8 1000 iu
Wks 1-14 Forma Stanzolol (5/5)
Wks 9-14 Clomid 50/25/12/12
Wks 9-14 Unleashed & Post Cycle (as directed)

I've got some halo's collecting dust in the medicine cab that Im strongly wondering if I should probably throw some in wk 6,7 & 8 at 15mg pre-wo and kill the fuck out of it. I would run extra liver supp if I did ofc. Also should i run n2guard wks 1-8 or forged liv supp throughout?
Anyways thx for lookin over. Latest stats 38, 207, 6-1, 13%bf

Last edited:
Id run the n2guard throughout to keep bp in check on tren. That way if you throw in the halo which Im a fan of, your covered. Id also throw in some daa with pct. Im also a big fan of using mast with tren so thats another option aswell.

NTBM REP

am not familiar with prolactrone but i presume its an OTC anti-prolactin/progesterone ? I would run caber.
forged liv support is a great product but for me n2guard is the daddy.
if you have the dollars i would run hcgenerate throughout the cycle and some phytoserms347 during pct...
that would help keep your pecker and ballbag in perfect working order :)

Thanks for the advice guys.

Prolactrone is a relatively new deal. I've read several logs giving very positive feedback... reduced prolactin, better mood, better sleep and increased libido. Main ingredient is ldopa with some other stuff to increase effectiveness. I'm definitely going to have some cabergoline on standby if it doesn't do what is claimed.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Last edited:
Another question gentlemen, would mast be a pointless adder at 100 mg w/ the prop and ace eod pins for the last 4 wks?

Also ran bloods and finally got it back and 710 ng total and 127 pg for free, don't remember lh, fsh, shbg but pretty much center of range. Pretty eff'n excited already.

Another question gentlemen, would mast be a pointless adder at 100 mg w/ the prop and ace eod pins for the last 4 wks?

Also ran bloods and finally got it back and 710 ng total and 127 pg for free, don't remember lh, fsh, shbg but pretty much center of range. Pretty eff'n excited already.

Id add it the whole cycle personally.

NTBM REP

I wouldve checked it out first but yeah Joe... line it up with the rest week wise. The reason to leave it out initially is that my bf isnt low enough to see the benefit and it'd be trumped by the tren. Althouh its great stuuf.

Last edited:
I wouldve checked it out first but yeah Joe... line it up with the rest week wise. The reason to leave it out initially is that my bf isnt low enough to see the benefit and it'd be trumped by the tren. Althouh its a great gd compound so eff it... eeesh should go primo too?

The mast does have amazing hardening effects, but it also stacks really well with tren and reduces some of trens sides. So even on tren bulking cycles I use mast for this very reason and the benefits are good for me.

NTBM REP

Top Bottom