Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls critique my dbol & tren & winny cycle with dbol ramp off

garethonthemove

Currently 194lbs, 13%BF, 6' tall. This will be my second cycle, first cycle was 500mg Sustanon for 10 weeks. I plan to bulk for the first 5 weeks of this cycle, taking in as many calories as I can eat, then cut for the last 5 weeks.

Weeks 1-5 : Dbol @ 30mg/day
Weeks 1-10 : Tren @ 75mg/day
Weeks 6-10 : Oral Winny @ 50mg/day

Weeks 1-5 : Arimidex @ 0.5mg/day
Weeks 1-5 : ALA @ 1gm/day
Weeks 5-10 : ALA @ 3gm/day

I have plenty of clomid on hand, which I plan to run post cycle. I also have nolvadex, any suggestions on incorporating this somehow, during or post cycle? Clen and ECA will be alternated fortnightly in the last 5 weeks. I'll probably try the 8 week dbol ramp off post cycle. I'm also trying to get some proviron and hcg to throw in.

I don't have any other gear, so I can't modify this a whole lot, just looking for opinions. Any alterations I should make? Any idea on what I can expect from this cycle? I hoping to put on as much muscle as possible in the first 5 weeks, then lose as much fat as possible in the last 5 weeks.

All opinions welcome!

Cheers.

Gareth

Fina has been run for longer without problems. I thought the last consensus was that fina's toxicity is exaggerated. The 10 weeks on fina can stay.

I don't have any test and have deliberately left it out of this cycle, so I can't run the one you've suggested. I want to take advantage of the dbol/fina synergy.

Can you suggest another method of dosing the orals? Perhaps less time on each with a gap in between?

Thanks for the input.

Gareth

pittsburgh* said:
I think everything looks great but add a baseline of test at 250mg per week.

pittsburgh is absolutely right. Adding a baseline Test will help keep the body from the hard shut down from Fina. I would also suggest running HCG towards the end of the cycle prior to clomid therapy.

bumpo said:
to long on fina to long on teh orals.

if you want to runa great cycel run fina/prop/winny for 6 weeks.

http://www.reala-a.com/Forum/phpBB2/index.php

this is a MUCH better idea......id suggest not running your cycle just because this is all the gear you have. invest in some test and do it right....may i suggest

weeks 1-10 500mgs test (enanthate or sust)
wks 1-4 dbol 30mgs/day
wks 5-8 fina 75mgs/day
wks 9-12 winny 50mgs/day
wks 11-12 500mgs test prop

this way you utilize your winny and your fina and your dbol as well you arent finishing with tren which would be quite harsh if you finished with it and just jumped into your post cycle regimine (clomid, hcg etc.) believe me finishing with tren let alone not having any test in there.....you'll regret it IMO.

bigAragorn said:

this way you utilize your winny and your fina and your dbol as well you arent finishing with tren which would be quite harsh if you finished with it and just jumped into your post cycle regimine (clomid, hcg etc.) believe me finishing with tren let alone not having any test in there.....you'll regret it IMO.

That's what I was thinking. Doing Tren without Test is a surefire way to completely shut down your libido. I'm running Tren at 100mg's ED right now and if it weren't for the 850mg's of Test a week I'm taking I would probably have no sex drive at all.

Juice Authority said:

That's what I was thinking. Doing Tren without Test is a surefire way to completely shut down your libido. I'm running Tren at 100mg's ED right now and if it weren't for the 850mg's of Test a week I'm taking I would probably have no sex drive at all.

i agree. from experience even running test with the fina i still crashed pretty hard when i ran fina at 10 weeks. It should not be run that long let alone as what seems to be your 'base" drug. I would not use fina on its own and for 10 weeks, one might as well just chop their dick off.

The cycle you've suggested looks great, bigAragorn. But like I said, I don't have any test and I really can't get hold of any. The only thing I could do is throw dbol in for the final two weeks to take me past the fina, but no doubt that isn't a very good idea. Would proviron take care of my libido?

Thanks again for everyones advice.

Gareth

Top Bottom