Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pleeeeease Help! 1st pin=intense pain!

B18C Turbo

guys, i need help. I did my first pin into my right glute on wednesday, used a 25 gauge 1.5" pin and it went in smooth. I was nervous so i was jerking it around while trying to push the oil through the needle, which did not go as fast as i thought, it took a lot of pressure.

Im using schering test E so im told this is some good gear. Everything went fine, no redness or swelling however the pain im feeling in my muscle is beyond anything you could even fathom.
Im considering going to the ER right now because i just wanna fall down and cry im in so much pain. Its not hot, or purple, or swollen, no lump. But the muscle feels like i did a 1000 pound squat and tore it up.

Oh i shot 1cc so 250mg.
Please help asap, next pin is supposed to be tomorrow but if its gonna be anything like this i'll quit right now.

Not sure if you just not used to injections OR you just allergic to it!
There is not reason to have so much pain...try another injection if it's better it might mean you moved the pin too much and did some minor muscle damage. If it's just as bad then you are allergic to that compound

Ice it! Treat it like a normal sore muscle. Ice and ibuprofen. Not much else you can do. If you can, switch to a smaller gauge pin. Helps the oil pass through faster, less time the metal is in muscle tissue.

Sounds like you moved the needle around too much on your first shot. Ice it as much as you can just like the bro said above and you should be fine.

Just remember to be clean and go slow with your next shot. I find it real easy when I give myself a shot right after I take a shower. Heat your amp in hot water while taking a shower and that will help the oil go through the needle faster.

If you still have this pain on your next shot you may need to try another brand of Test.

I use 24G x 1 1/2 (0,55 x 40mm or 30mm. This was ur first injection bro. Welcome to tha pining station :D
Use a alcohole swab and clean the injection site first. Not forget to change the draw nedle and the one u use to pin ur self with. When tuching the amp or vial in the botom. Kan u break or bend the nedle a litel. this sounds stopid. But this kan help to oppen or kut some tisue insie the muscle.. Maby this is why u hurt if u did not change the nedle. Gl with ur next pining bro. I was born with a nedle of test e in my body so i am imune to the pain. LOL !!

im not sure if im alergic to this brand of test or maybe i moved the needle to much during injection, its been 4 days and i still can't walk.
im waiting on some sterile grape seed oil, for now im dropping this cycle until the oil comes in.

Damn bro Shering test is not cheap either kinda sucks for you but I heard of peeps who are allergic to compounds the test is suspended in...hope that's not the case but sure hell you shouldnt be in so much pain from a 1 ml shot.

Top Bottom