Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please take a look at my pre competition gear

Milton Bozni

I need and advice to run this blend , I never did blends before and my purpose is cutting.
I have 3 vials of Blend 500( 100mg test e , 100mg test c , 100mg teen, 200mg boldenon)
I also have some clomid handy and just to mention , my competition is 8 weeks from now, my bf right now is 11% , thank you.

I need and advice to run this blend , I never did blends before and my purpose is cutting.
I have 3 vials of Blend 500( 100mg test e , 100mg test c , 100mg teen, 200mg boldenon)
I also have some clomid handy and just to mention , my competition is 8 weeks from now, my bf right now is 11% , thank you.
Idk why u chose long esters. They wont kick in til round week 5. With ur show in 8 weeks shoulda went with short esters

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

In my experience, test E and anything with a blend will make your body retain water. I would have went with test prop less water retention, also I would have went with tren ace and Winny . Just my two cents from when I use to compete.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And remember no matter what gear your taking , if your diet isnt on point your wasting your time.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You cant be running long esters that close to a competition. Start over and get some short esters. Think test, P, tren A, Mast P.

Check out this video I made on bulking vs cutting steroid cycles -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3lNZLtaYVw

The current gear you have on hand really isn't ideal for a pre-contest scenario. Pre-contest you want DHT derivatives because they don't aromatize into estrogen and won't cause any water retention.

Think - primo, anavar, winstrol, masteron etc.

Top Bottom