Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Read, Especially Newbies

If you are under 21, let your body gain all the muscle it can naturally, then build on it. You've got some much testosterone running rampant in your system right now it is ridiculous. If you take any aas too soon it will ruin you. Let your body mature till it can't do anymore.

Get your diet right. Train, train, train. If your lucky you can find a mentor with experience to take you under his wing in the gym and show your the ropes. You need years of solid training to even get an idea of what workouts your body responds to best. Don't inhibit your natural potential and wreck your hormone regulatory system prematurely.

Trust us! Read the Stickies at the top of the forums.

You will be thanking everyone.

If you are under 21, let your body gain all the muscle it can naturally, then build on it. You've got some much testosterone running rampant in your system right now it is ridiculous. If you take any aas too soon it will ruin you. Let your body mature till it can't do anymore.

Get your diet right. Train, train, train. If your lucky you can find a mentor with experience to take you under his wing in the gym and show your the ropes. You need years of solid training to even get an idea of what workouts your body responds to best. Don't inhibit your natural potential and wreck your hormone regulatory system prematurely.

True.. until 21+ read as much as you can .

Training and Diet is all the under 21 yo crowd should be focused on!
Good post! :D

You can't build a foundation on toothpicks, learn to Eat & train-----READ MY SIG.

RADAR

this is a good point but outa curiosity, what if someone under the age of 21 is looking to acheive that next level of physique thats far beyond natural

do you really think he should wait till 21? i mean if hes interested in being a genetic freak then can we really say no to a adult using steroids, he technically a man?

when i say this i mean for a guy with a solid foundation already (Been training for 5 year+,), not a 170 pound guy whos in a rush to get big, and has no idea how to diet n train consistantly

That person on this board is probably 1 in a million. Maybe, but from 23-27/28 you increase strength and muscle size naturally still.

But not the 21 y/o that comes on here and says he's 225 and 'prolly' 10% body fat but yet mysteriously can't see his abs. If you can't see abs at 10% then you're not 10%. Amazing how many guys on here are '225 and 10%'. I digress.

For the 21 year old that's had their shit together for a long time and plans on using small amounts initially for a boost and busts their ass in the gym - and by that I don't mean a bi's/tri's workout that last 1.5 hours because two douchebags spent 1 hour of that time resting and talking...then yeah, maybe.

But I would also rather see someone who is going to use gear anyway get the right info and be safe.

this is a good point but outa curiosity, what if someone under the age of 21 is looking to acheive that next level of physique thats far beyond natural

do you really think he should wait till 21? i mean if hes interested in being a genetic freak then can we really say no to a adult using steroids, he technically a man?

when i say this i mean for a guy with a solid foundation already (Been training for 5 year+,), not a 170 pound guy whos in a rush to get big, and has no idea how to diet n train consistantly
No one under 21 needs to run a cycle ever. Anyone who wants to suggest otherwise is completely negligent. Personally I don't think anyone under 25 should even consider it. A solid diet and training regime will go very far for anyone in that age range. I understand that people 21+ are going to run cycles, ill advised or not, but I only hope that they are well educated on what they are doing.

Chances are a majority of the twenty somethings who are around know zero about a clean diet because they are just used to having a speedy metabolism, and probably know equally little about AAS and training. It's just a bad idea all around.

No one under 21 needs to run a cycle ever. Anyone who wants to suggest otherwise is completely negligent. Personally I don't think anyone under 25 should even consider it. A solid diet and training regime will go very far for anyone in that age range. I understand that people 21+ are going to run cycles, ill advised or not, but I only hope that they are well educated on what they are doing.

Chances are a majority of the twenty somethings who are around know zero about a clean diet because they are just used to having a speedy metabolism, and probably know equally little about AAS and training. It's just a bad idea all around.
I have to agree with this.
under 21 under no circumstances and not really advisable for those under 25 either.
As for the "genetic freak" on the forums... Trust me, if you were a genetic freak, you more than likely wouldn't be here.

Why I have not said this 300 times over my 80K post and 5 years being here!!!

Top Bottom