Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please read before posting your cycles!!

I run into a lot of guys at the gym who cycle, but know virtually nothing particularly where side effects are concerned, even the term pct yields a confused look. Sadly, someone posting up saying 'i eat lots of chicken i hear that there deca is good should i drink it or inject' is putting more effort into their research by doing so than a small but significant percentage of real world AAS users. I understand its frustrating when that happens because we all think 'this guy is gonna fuck himself up' but I guess all you can do is give as good advice as you can and hope it is well received. The stickies are full of good info I read them all when I first came to this site.

thank you for reading the stickies bro... i am ALWAYS here to help and everyone knows that... I just want people to read this so they are not making things impossible for me to help them and for others to help them... its just small guidelines that if followed make everyone want to help a lot more! thanks again!

I like the part with the "lots of chicken" .. That shit really pisses me off !! Or "my diet is clean, lots of protein and aiming for 5 meals a day" .. No kidding, lots of protein? Steroids are here to help people who have done EVERYTHING that is in their power to optimise their training and diet routine. When nothing you do works anymore, you turn to drugs for further assistance. Too bad this is not the case with 90% of the users anymore, that's why most of them get poor results and at the end never achieve their true potential

excellent post with great insight bro... i waited years and years to even start a cycle while I let all of my potential shine... Finally, after years, I realized there was a certain level I just could not exceed, I started to study... I studied and studied and studied and THEN I started running cycles and that is why I have been able to have success... There is so much time and planning involved and people need to realize this... If they do, chance for success is so much higher...

Great post Dylan. I think its imperative to post up a sample of your average daily diet too. I have been doing this shit a long time and know wtf I am doing but even I fucked up my diet recently until I sat down and wrote it all out and calculated it all. Didn't realize it til I saw it on paper. Made some changes and I was back on track with results to show that in only 24hrs.
I've beer here almost 11 years and I still learn something new almost every time I spend more than 20-30 min here.
I know running a cycle when too fat isn't good but it happens all the time. I think imho....the biggest offenders (at least the ones that piss me off the most) are the 6'0" 160 lb guys....seriously.....or even better those guys who look like they don't train and are skinny and say they have run 2 cycles already. If you post up like this you make yourself look like an asshole.
If your tall and thin and run a certain aas cause your an endurance or some other off brand athelete then fine... But if your 6'0" 160 and you just wanna "get huge" then you have a lot of fucking work to do that doesn't involved aas.

Great post d! Personally I just hire this asshole guy in Hawaii that goes around all year at 5% bf and so that bastard makes sure I eat perfect! Lmfao seriously though the info you posted here is so valuable. I hope the noobs read this and take heed to what is said. As Steve said we are here to assist. Not to spoon feed.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Great post Dylan. I think its imperative to post up a sample of your average daily diet too. I have been doing this shit a long time and know wtf I am doing but even I fucked up my diet recently until I sat down and wrote it all out and calculated it all. Didn't realize it til I saw it on paper. Made some changes and I was back on track with results to show that in only 24hrs.
I've beer here almost 11 years and I still learn something new almost every time I spend more than 20-30 min here.
I know running a cycle when too fat isn't good but it happens all the time. I think imho....the biggest offenders (at least the ones that piss me off the most) are the 6'0" 160 lb guys....seriously.....or even better those guys who look like they don't train and are skinny and say they have run 2 cycles already. If you post up like this you make yourself look like an asshole.
If your tall and thin and run a certain aas cause your an endurance or some other off brand athelete then fine... But if your 6'0" 160 and you just wanna "get huge" then you have a lot of fucking work to do that doesn't involved aas.

thanks for this post bro... excellent points throughout...

Great post d! Personally I just hire this asshole guy in Hawaii that goes around all year at 5% bf and so that bastard makes sure I eat perfect! Lmfao seriously though the info you posted here is so valuable. I hope the noobs read this and take heed to what is said. As Steve said we are here to assist. Not to spoon feed.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

you are very smart for hiring that asshole... he knows his shit! =)

thanks bro... exactly like you said... we are all here to help and were spending our free time here for that purpose but spoon feeding is just not going to happen...

I know this isn't do-able but one can dream...
If anyone is starting a new thread in the AAS forum for the first 10 or 20 posts a pop-up window goes off in the middle of your screen that says...

"You Do Understand That The Question You Are About To Ask Has Probably Been Asked Before, Right?
And If You Missed It, There Is A Grey Bar At The Top Of Your Screen.
On That Grey Bar There Is A Button Third From The Right Called SEARCH.
You Can Put Subjects There And Learn Things. It Is Very Useful And Can Help You.
Fucking Try It!"

Sorry for the quick little vent. When I came on here years ago I rarely posted and if I did I was just bored but I would search my balls off. There's tons of information, just look at the related threads section at the bottom. I read tons of stuff, not just here, but googled my ass off and on other boards (which gave me shitty info btw). I guess because I was 30 when I first started maybe. I guess recently I've seen a few to many " OK, Var Only cycle, what do I do???" threads. Even if they said "So is it safe to run Var by itself?" I'd feel much better, but it's like kids these days want people to do the shit for them. End venting.

I know this isn't do-able but one can dream...
If anyone is starting a new thread in the AAS forum for the first 10 or 20 posts a pop-up window goes off in the middle of your screen that says...

"You Do Understand That The Question You Are About To Ask Has Probably Been Asked Before, Right?
And If You Missed It, There Is A Grey Bar At The Top Of Your Screen.
On That Grey Bar There Is A Button Third From The Right Called SEARCH.
You Can Put Subjects There And Learn Things. It Is Very Useful And Can Help You.
Fucking Try It!"

Sorry for the quick little vent. When I came on here years ago I rarely posted and if I did I was just bored but I would search my balls off. There's tons of information, just look at the related threads section at the bottom. I read tons of stuff, not just here, but googled my ass off and on other boards (which gave me shitty info btw). I guess because I was 30 when I first started maybe. I guess recently I've seen a few to many " OK, Var Only cycle, what do I do???" threads. Even if they said "So is it safe to run Var by itself?" I'd feel much better, but it's like kids these days want people to do the shit for them. End venting.

loll well i enjoyed your rant... it had nice points to it! the var thing is so spot on too... i don't even click on them anymore... nice post and good idea... =)

lol thanks dylan. have you gone to (some) other boards and read up on advice? scary shit.
Like we see in all the first cycle threads its often not what they want to hear but its responsible advice at EF and we just gotta hope they get it.

lol thanks dylan. have you gone to (some) other boards and read up on advice? scary shit.
Like we see in all the first cycle threads its often not what they want to hear but its responsible advice at EF and we just gotta hope they get it.

thats why elite is the best board anywhere man... we have a collection here of some of the most knowledgeable guys out there, period... I am honored to be a part of elite... it truly is the best of the best...

Top Bottom