Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help with my cutter!

torn

First cutting cycle ever! Ive been on growth for 2 weeks and will be on for atleast 3 months at 4 iu's ed. I was shooting for a six weeker,I have zambons, karachi sos and needed help deciding on either var or fina.

I have never used var or winny before and need help on dosages.
I was thinking: winny weeks 1-6 50 mgs eod
Sos weeks 1-6 250 mgs once a week
and either fina 75 mgs eod or var 35 mgs ed

Any help appreciated and could someone help me with a solid amount calories ed.

Also all vit. and minerals and half tabs of adex eod.
thanks

torn said:
First cutting cycle ever! Ive been on growth for 2 weeks and will be on for atleast 3 months at 4 iu's ed. I was shooting for a six weeker,I have zambons, karachi sos and needed help deciding on either var or fina.

I have never used var or winny before and need help on dosages.
I was thinking: winny weeks 1-6 50 mgs eod
Sos weeks 1-6 250 mgs once a week
and either fina 75 mgs eod or var 35 mgs ed

Any help appreciated and could someone help me with a solid amount calories ed.

Also all vit. and minerals and half tabs of adex eod.
thanks

Help:)

Gonna need some more info bro in order to help. What are your stats, cycle history, your goals with this cycle, etc?

No problem, 6'1 235. BF is probably around 12-14. Cycling for maybe 3 years. Pretty heavy cycles with a little hgh in the last year and a half. Knee injury brought me down to my current weight and now want to cut get cut up while putting on a few pounds of lbm and stop with the heavy cycles and bloat associated.

Ok, first of all sustanon for a 6 week cutter is pointless. Use prop if you need to keep yrou libidio up and get some benefits from using test. I think your winstrol dose is too low, and definately use tren. Keep is simple
1-6 test prop 50 mg ed
1-6 tren 50 mg ed
1-6 winstrol 50 mg ed
Start with .5 mg of a-dex every day and go from there with it.

6 weeks isn't long to cut, are you using clen or t3? I know the doses look a bit high, but you are a large enough guy for it.

personally i'd bump the tren up to 75mg/day, but i didn't notice any sides from it. Other than that, bbf hit the nail on the head.

6 weeks isn't long to cut, are you using clen or t3? I know the doses look a bit high, but you are a large enough guy for it.

Bbf I have both on hand so I can use both. Length wise what do you recommend if 6 is too short? Also would it be ok to run the sos for 10 weeks and run the fina and winny 6 or are the blood levels going to be to "off", if not I will run the prop.

torn said:

Bbf I have both on hand so I can use both. Length wise what do you recommend if 6 is too short? Also would it be ok to run the sos for 10 weeks and run the fina and winny 6 or are the blood levels going to be to "off", if not I will run the prop.

You could get away with that. Start the tren and winstrol in week 5 though. That's when I would addin the t3 and/or clen also.

Top Bottom