Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help W/Arimidex Question....Users Only!!

Maxx Out

This is refering to **'s (.25mg) Arimidex. What do u guys think of it?

The reason I ask is because I am using .50mg every day for 3 1/2 weeks now and I have hard(tender) nipples. My cycle consists of sust, eq, and anavar. The sust is only at 250mg/week. I don't have much bloating at all.

Now the thing is that my nipples are hard like 80% of the time, can this be gyno? The reason I ask is because I know manny people get hard nipps(which is not necessarily gyno) during their cycles.

Any opinions please?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I need to know from someone who has had experience w/the **'s (.25mg) arimidex. Have u used them?

I am an experienced user, but not with the **'s arimidex.

I need personal experiences. Thanks for the help anyways.

I have my own personal experience in this matter

I was on 2grams/week of Androgens, and gyneacomstia developed and I was on 0.25mg/day or Arimidex
but it didn't help and I started feeling with gyno, so I used the Nolvadex and increased the doses of Arimidex to 1mg/day as well as 50mg/day of Proviron

Weam said:
I have my own personal experience in this matter

I was on 2grams/week of Androgens, and gyneacomstia developed and I was on 0.25mg/day or Arimidex
but it didn't help and I started feeling with gyno, so I used the Nolvadex and increased the doses of Arimidex to 1mg/day as well as 50mg/day of Proviron

Yes, but have you used the arimidex in question? Sorry to be questioning, but it's a product specific question we're talking about...

Top Bottom