x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Please help with trenabol

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Please help with trenabol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: about to end a cycle of cyp an deca. Once done want to start bd trenabol is this a good idea, is this stuff any good, how much should i do(got the trenabol depot 200mg/1ml), an finally what kind of results can I expect. Thanks everone

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Please help with trenabol

about to end a cycle of cyp an deca. Once done want to start bd trenabol is this a good idea, is this stuff any good, how much should i do(got the trenabol depot 200mg/1ml), an finally what kind of results can I expect. Thanks everone

Re: Please help with trenabol

Need to post more info than that as far as what your currently taking, how long you been taking it and at what doses.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by tiggerizme
    Need to post more info than that as far as what your currently taking, how long you been taking it and at what doses.
    currently taking LSP deca an BD test cyp both at 800mg per week 400 on monday an 400 on friday. thanks for any help u can give me

you could take it the last 6 weeks of your cycle if you wanted. trenabol is tren hex it will give good strength gains and lean hard muscles if you are lean

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by tring2grtthisright
    about to end a cycle of cyp an deca. Once done want to start bd trenabol is this a good idea, is this stuff any good, how much should i do(got the trenabol depot 200mg/1ml), an finally what kind of results can I expect. Thanks everone
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=483862

Don't abuse AAS, you will regret it. Learn exactlty what these compounds do in your body before starting something. Running tren enanthate after a high dose test/deca cycle with little knowledge of PCT is not smart at all. I don't want to sound like an ass but I don't want to see you posting your blood work results in a few months asking why you feel like shit and your test is so low.

Amateur Bodybuilder

thats a bad idea bro doing to heavy 19 nor based cycles in a row and especially the tren by itself, I would just get off what your on, do PCT and save the tren for next cycle.....Or run the tren with another form of test atleast. I would run this if I where you

Ent 600mg wk 1-12
    Tren E 400mg wk 1-12

And make sure to read up on a drug before you stick it in your ass,,,Deca and Tren are the 2 worst AAS for shutting down natural test production. Good luck.