Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help with PCT

xtremegain

Hey guys, I ran the following cycle:

1-6: Dbol 40mg/day
1-16: Test E (600mg/week)
6-16: NPP (450mg/week)

My proposed PCT is:
Clomid 75/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Post Cycle/Unleashed Combo(3 pills each)
Ostarine 25mg
Maca
Tribulus

I am set on running the Post cycle/Unleashed Combo. Where I need some insight is on my clomid/nolva dosage. Please recommend the proper dosage on the SERMS. Libido is very important for me on this PCT, I have heard mixed opinions on Nolva. Will nolva interfere greatly with my libido even if I have the other products in my PCT?
Thanks

Last edited:
drop one of those serms, I'd drop nolva, you don't need two serms, stick with clomid and an AI.

Don't drop one of those!! You need both for a proper PCT. Clomid has multiple effects. It's an anti-estrogen, so it obviously decreases the estrogenic effects in your body by stimulating the Hypothalamus back to life and sending gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) to your pituitary, so that LH/FSH can be secreted.

Nolva boosts the effects of clomid because it puts clomid into "competition" mode where they both fight for a receptors to bind to. This competitiveness will only occur with the presence of BOTH nolva/clomid, and will inevitably resolve the issue of excess estrogen in the Hypothalamus. This will trigger both LH and FSH to crank UP, as the high estrogen in this cluster is suppressive. This entire scenario is not as effective with only one of these drugs.

read the article i am providing on pct and then follow the protocol...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

you dont need two serms for a pct.. that is not true.with an ai and a test booster, one serm is 100% fine

read the article i am providing on pct and then follow the protocol...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

This is my favorite combo...

Two SERMS is not necessary but will only help you. PCT is very important. It can't hurt to take added measures.

Top Bottom