Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help might be seeing signs of gyno?

mbw25

I have started a cycle of test-e 500mg per week I 'm 5'11 190lbs. I have taken cycles off and on since I was about 19, with lots of tren, sustanon, winstrol but not alot of test I have never used PCT and have never noticed a problem. This is the beginning of my 3rd week and I hope I'm being paranoid but I noticed that the tissue under my nipples are a little tender, you guys have me paranoid about gyno, is this too early to be seeing signs, am I taking to much, should I drop down to 250 per week. I really hope I can stay at 500 per week. I am going to start tren. about halfway through the 10 week cycle at 75-100mgs. per day please let me know what I should do, if anything. If I need to use PCT what should I use, how much , and should I start now or post cycle.
thanks

relax you really just need to get some letro and it will clear it up. what are you on at the moment though you really make no sense

mbw25 said:
I have started a cycle of test-e 500mg per week I 'm 5'11 190lbs. I have taken cycles off and on since I was about 19, with lots of tren, sustanon, winstrol but not alot of test I have never used PCT and have never noticed a problem. This is the beginning of my 3rd week and I hope I'm being paranoid but I noticed that the tissue under my nipples are a little tender, you guys have me paranoid about gyno, is this too early to be seeing signs, am I taking to much, should I drop down to 250 per week. I really hope I can stay at 500 per week. I am going to start tren. about halfway through the 10 week cycle at 75-100mgs. per day please let me know what I should do, if anything. If I need to use PCT what should I use, how much , and should I start now or post cycle.
thanks

this post just reminded me of the cheech and chong where cheech eats the acid and is all freaking out...."what you mean acid man....i ain't never taken no shit like this man...oh man i'm freakingout man........help me man!!!!

Not to sound lame, but things like this should be expected and precautions should have been taken. I would just get some Nolvadex and possibly some letro.

letro best shit but may lower sex drive a bit. use proviron w/it. AIFM next best IMO, and shouldn't mess w/ sex drive. i would use proviron w/ that too. i don't fuck w/ nolvadex or anything else anymore...letro or AIFM, either w/ proviron. i am gyno prone and start all cycle now w/ letro as long as test is involved. after about 8-10 weeks, i switch to AIFM, and into and beyond PCT. at least this is what i did last cycle and loved it.

Top Bottom