Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me out - I need MAJOR HELP

V

Victor

Sorry , but this is serious ....

it is a lil long but bear with me ...

So , I ended my last cycle that was EQ + winny + HGH in december last year , and in march I met a girl and we started dating so she becames my girlfriend in June , and we have been together since than , untill now ...we broke today ..... I am in deep S*** right now , I just don't know wtf I should do , and I cried like a freaking baby all day ...I loved her so much ....I am feeling a pain inside me that I never felt in my whole life ...

So all those months with her , we had some minor fights , but I was just too stressed and I am sure my test levels dropped and my estrogen level raised , add the fact that I was training with less frequency and eating junk food all the time .....so I lost tons of muscle mass and gained about 10 lbs of fat ...so my confidence is kinda shot ....

so now , please this is a serious question :

I feel so bad now , I feel like shit , I fee like dying cause I lost her, not because of my body which is not that good , but also it is not that bad .....so my body I know that in 2 months I can get fix it up and made it like it was , I fee like shit because I lost her

IF I START TAKING SOME TEST or even TEST + WINNY + FINA , will I feel better ??? Will test makes me feel better ? will test make me that guy with ULTRA HIGH confidence that once I was ??? will it ease my pain ?

Victor

Been there my brother...I feel for you. Can't help with the test question, but for me, getting out and lifting/running/biking was the only time I felt half way decent till I got over her. I'd tend to think you should recover naturally and maybe once you start feeling a little better try the juice. I don't think it's a good idea to introduce any additional substances while you're streesed like this.

Good luck bro...get yourself a cold one and try to get the damn woman off your mind :drink2:

JoBu

thanks a lot man ...I feel so bad right now ....I feel such a ENORMOUS pain inside of me ...

I was thinking maybe a lil test would help me feel better , but like you said , I am so stressed , and I don't know if it will help ...

HOW in the hell I will take this woman out of my mind I really don't know , I don't have a F*** clue ...

I am 22 years and I have been trought this once , but this time is 1000000000000000x worse that with my first girlfriend ....

Victor

hang in there man. everyone goes through this shit a few times in a lifetime. but i do agree with jobu that you shouldnt start any gear untill your head is clear. you cant train intensly when your mind is not in it. my suggestion is to go hang with your boyz, hit up a bar, stay busy. if you sit at home alone, all you;re gonna think about is her and all the shit that happened. when you;re out with people, you tend to forget. there is no easy way to get over a girl. drugs, alcohol, banging hoes, that only slightly masks the situation. time is the only thing that will heal you. with time, all pain passes and with time you;ll see the bigger picture why you two werent meant to be. when you reach that time, hit the gear, train hard, and then go bang some hoes. this is a guranteed, full proof solution to your problem, or you;re money back! good luck

Man, I can feel for you as I just broke up with my girl last week who was marriage-material. I can truly say I never loved anyone as much I did with her. We dated for over a year and it ended all of sudden...her choice, not mine. To top it off, I just came off a cycle less than a month ago and had lost some gains which is depressing in itself.

What I know is building a better physique is for yourself....not for some woman, not to show up someone else, or so you kick someone's ass. Honestly, it is struggle going to gym right now and going through a workout without thinking about her. My confidence is in the dumps and I am really hating the female gender in general right now. I just believe it is going to get better, and know working out always has a positive impact on other aspects of life. It will take some time, but I look forward to next time I see this girl she will be "damn, you look even better than when we went out". I think how great it would be for her to think she made a big mistake and have someone else in my life who will appreciate what I had to offer.

Okay, now to answer your question is YES, go for that cycle. Test, Tren, and Fina is what I want to do next year in the spring. The one I just finished was Test and Fina, with some Var in the begining. My confidence was soaring and I was getting lots of looks from other women. I only wish I was on that cycle( now that I don't have a girl) to take advantage of the attention I was getting. Test does make you feel better, you give off a positive auora, and things seem to be going great. Test,Fina, and Winny is often discussed as one of the best to get the ultimate ripped and hard physique. I am sure the body transformation will do wonders for your self-esteem and confidence.

thanks a lot bros

I need all the support I can get right now , even from people that I don't know , but feels for me .

thanks , REALLY . I won't forget that .

Yeah , maybe I will feel like supermen and starts thinking : " I can get any woman I want , I don't need her "

I need to start thinking like this , and maybe test can help with that

or maybe I just should hit the damn prozac

Victor

Man... I am sorry if this comes of harsh, but I hate to see a fellow man so pathetic. I think you just need to be a man and stop whining like a little bitch.

We all hurt... we can't control whether or not people hurt us. We can control how we react to it.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and hit the gym. Exhaust yourself to the point where you won't even think about that bitch before you hit the sack...

IMO, you shouldn't use juice as an anti-depressants of sorts... just be a fucking man and wait to juice once you've gotten yourself into nice shape naturally.

bah , go fuck yourself , I was not whining , I just asked a question if test would help , but I had to tell the story to see if it was going to work ...

you feel so tough talking like that , that is probably because you never loved someone on you life , or probably never lost anyone that you loved so much , so you don't have a fucking clue how strong is the pain inside ...

Once you start loving a girl so much and then you lose her , you would be doing the same ...so shut the fuck up ,

I will train like a mofo and I am already in good shape to start a new cycle , I added 10 lb of fat but I am still with 13 % body fat and 215 lbs , not that bad to start my next cycle ...

Victor said:
bah , go fuck yourself , I was not whining , I just asked a question if test would help , but I had to tell the story to see if it was going to work ...

you feel so tough talking like that , that is probably because you never loved someone on you life , or probably never lost anyone that you loved so much , so you don't have a fucking clue how strong is the pain inside ...

Once you start loving a girl so much and then you lose her , you would be doing the same ...so shut the fuck up ,

I will train like a mofo and I am already in good shape to start a new cycle , I added 10 lb of fat but I am still with 13 % body fat and 215 lbs , not that bad to start my next cycle ...

God, you're so full of shit. You weren't whining? My ass... you said "I feel like dying cause I lost her"... if thats not little bitch whining then I don't know what is... you really think you want to die because some cunt broke your heart? Fuck no..you're just being a melodramatic twat.

Actually, I was trying to help... you don't need a bunch of people empathizing with your situation...that just tells you that its ok to walk around all depressed and feeling "like dying"...you need to just be a man about it and realize that there are tons of fucking women in this world... some that won't ever hurt you like this broad has...

If all you wanted to know was if test would help, then why didn't you just ask "Hey, have you all noticed if test has made you feel better when depressed? My chick just left me and I need a little something to get me in the right mind" You didn't have to give us your fucking sob story...

And for your information, I have lost people near and dear to me... girlfriends have left and family members have died. I just never whined to a bunch of strangers about it...

Top Bottom