Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help info ,, what the best sted to run with test 400

Blue13

Hay info please what best to run along side test 400 to bulk and strength no puffyness tho. And I have naveldox for pct will that be anuth or will I need sum thing else ,

thanks for you time :)

Ok that's great help iv always stayed away from oral took with my first couple of cycle years ago but now just use inter ..

i habe been been doing a lot of reading about inserlin but not anuth to start using will read up a lot more first as I always do b4 a new cycle ,,

i am am in my second week of test 400 I haven't got my pct yet but can get quickly , I have read a lot of mixed messages about the best thing to use during and after and when I sound and when I shouldn't ..

I have naveldox tabs 20ml but that it

when the best time to start them and how much

and what hat eles would you advise

and for for lean gain winny prob better than tren with the test 400 I have dome winny before was good for strength and lean gain but never taken tren heard it's really good but strong , I have done a good few cycle so not to worried just won't to no what's best really ,

and adive i can can trust as what you hear in the gym is usually bull ha ,

also so my diet is really good getting meat delivered on weekly basis so eating well and right amount ov carb protein and fat .

cheers and thank you for answering I appreshate it.

If you want to add something to your test for lean gains, anavar or winstrol would be good options. However, you must be also aware that if you want to get lean gains, you must use the proper ancillaries with testosterone, which is basically an AI in order to control estrogen levels, and consequently water and fat retention. If you will add winstrol or anavar, make sure to be using a good liver supporting supplement, since both are liver toxic, includint the injectable winstrol.

Personally, I would advise you to consider adding in some SARMS into the cycle - they are great for lean gains, and there are no side effects with them.

Top Bottom