Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help, help, help!

AliveZombie

Hi guys what's up?

I have a problem that is really bothering me
and i really need help

let me strart from the beginning
two years ago I started bodybuilding
I was 75kg and 175cm bodyfat about 15%
and i was ok but i wanted to gain more weight
two months ago i started a cycle of Deca (50) once a week for five weeks
with oral dianbol (5) four times a day (with every meal and post workout)
it was alright until the fifth week,I noticed that my balls are really small,
and after having sex it really hurts..
I realized that there is somthing wrong so i searched the net trying to find something and I found you guys..
so I read about PCT and i started HCG and Nolvadex for two weeks
but i didnt make any progress..

what have i done wrong?
two weeks, is it short?
what should i do now ??

please help
yours

Not to sure about the dosages do you mean ---50mg Deca for 5 weeks and 20 mg Dianabol , DECA is extremely suppressive and if not used along side a proper dosage of Testosterone then the shutdown of natural Test will be dramatic, you took such a small dosage that all you really did was shut down the natural production, DECA is normally run at 400 to 500 mg a week or more. So with the small dosage you were really just hurting your gains more than anything. Also Nolva is not the proper drug to use for PCT becuase Deca is a progestone steriod and Nolva will not help. The best bet is to read more info on PCT and next time have everything down pat before you ever take the first dose of AAS. Keep running the HCG start with 1000IU per week (2) then go to 500IU for the next 2 weeks, also get a SERM that is proper to be used after a cycle of DECA/or Tren (both progest) ALSO You should go to a doctor and speak with a professional because of the pain factor of the testicles that is not a normal side effect or one that should go unchecked.

Hi guys what's up?

I have a problem that is really bothering me
and i really need help

let me strart from the beginning
two years ago I started bodybuilding
I was 75kg and 175cm bodyfat about 15%
and i was ok but i wanted to gain more weight
two months ago i started a cycle of Deca (50) once a week for five weeks
with oral dianbol (5) four times a day (with every meal and post workout)
it was alright until the fifth week,I noticed that my balls are really small,
and after having sex it really hurts..
I realized that there is somthing wrong so i searched the net trying to find something and I found you guys..
so I read about PCT and i started HCG and Nolvadex for two weeks
but i didnt make any progress..

what have i done wrong?
two weeks, is it short?
what should i do now ??

please help
yours

First, stop the nolva right now, when used with deca it will only make things worse.

Get yourself some hcg, clomid, aromasin and cabergoline. Once you have this then a plan can be made.

Not to sure about the dosages do you mean ---50mg Deca for 5 weeks and 20 mg Dianabol , DECA is extremely suppressive and if not used along side a proper dosage of Testosterone then the shutdown of natural Test will be dramatic, you took such a small dosage that all you really did was shut down the natural production, DECA is normally run at 400 to 500 mg a week or more. So with the small dosage you were really just hurting your gains more than anything. Also Nolva is not the proper drug to use for PCT becuase Deca is a progestone steriod and Nolva will not help. The best bet is to read more info on PCT and next time have everything down pat before you ever take the first dose of AAS. Keep running the HCG start with 1000IU per week (2) then go to 500IU for the next 2 weeks, also get a SERM that is proper to be used after a cycle of DECA/or Tren (both progest) ALSO You should go to a doctor and speak with a professional because of the pain factor of the testicles that is not a normal side effect or one that should go unchecked.

yeah man, the dosages are just like what you said..
true the dosage of deca is small cause i thought that it wont do much damage or hurt my body
"guess what? I was wrong!"
thank you man but i dont have that dosage of HCG
I only have 5000IU, can it be helpful??
and what is a SERM??
I went to a doctor and he refused to treat me since I'm not marreid..
Thank you very much gear63 for you help..

First, stop the nolva right now, when used with deca it will only make things worse.

Get yourself some hcg, clomid, aromasin and cabergoline. Once you have this then a plan can be made.

I already did stop using anything for two weeks now because, it did made things worse
suppose that i have these stuff, what is the plan??
how can use them and in what dosages?
thank you fudge tunnel

I already did stop using anything for two weeks now because, it did made things worse
suppose that i have these stuff, what is the plan??
how can use them and in what dosages?
thank you fudge tunnel

I would use it like this:

12.5mg Aromasin ED for 4 weeks.
HCG - 1000ius for five consecutive days. Take a two day break and then repeat.
.25mg cabergoline EOD for 3 weeks
50mg clomid for 3 weeks

lets suppose that I wanted to start a new cycle
a real complete cycle
I have been off cycle for three about months now
is it alright to do so??
or will it make things worse??
or should i do a complete PCT
I really appreciate the help and the advise
thank you.

Top Bottom