Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help with gyno

fooksxx

please help me with gyno. i have read all of the information i could on gyno. i have used Superdrol for 8 weeks. when i came off, i didn't use a PCT. i was advised against it by a friend and i regret this big time. since coming off around 6 months ago. my hair is thin on my scalp, and my nipples have increased in size. they're sometimes puffy and you can see them through my shirt. i have read many steroid forums and see people are using either arimidex, letro, or dostinex or a combination of those. please help me i am feeling really down about this issue. i once had lovely thick hair and a nice shaped chest with normal sized nips. now i have thin hair and big nipples and just want to be normal again. please help me i am begging

The best thing you can do to remove gyno from past steroid usage or puberty is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 exactly as laid out in this article -> http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

As for regrowing the lost hair on your cycle, your best bet is going to be daily use of a good anti-hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com and daily use of a minoxidil (rogaine) spray.

You can buy generic Rogaine at costco for cheap FYI

superdrol does not cause gyno bro. but it can cause those other issues you are talking about.

what could be happening is you THINK you used superdrol. in reality you probably used who the knows what. maybe even dbol.

i would run blood work immediately, like today go in. then see what is going on. BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork

does it have to be followed exactly? or could i do something similar but with less supps. I've heard a lot of people having cleared the gyro by using letrozole at 0.5mg per day for 6 weeks, followed by 20mg of nolva for a week and then 10mg nolva for one week. any thoughts on this?

This is interesting because superdrol does not aromatize into estrogen and thus cannot cause gyno. I bet you got dbol instead of superdrol. I would run the anti-gyno protocol that was linked above.

Top Bottom