Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help on cycle! Confused

Viking 33

This is my first post to the boards so any help would be appreciated.

I have tried 3 cycles previously and have since figured out they were too small in dosages. No use going into past mistakes. Looking to get new info.

Here is a little bit about me. I am definitely a hard gainer with some extra fat around the midsection just to keep any weight on me. I am around 205 and 6'2 not in great shape at the current time but certainly not in bad shape either. Just working out regular without assistance. If I do cardio my weight drops dramatically - so obviously I haven't been doing that. So I am not as cut as I could be.

My goal is the same as pretty everybody else here. To gain a lot more muscle mass and keep it on.

What would be a good cycle for a guy in my situation? I have looked into Deca and definitely don't need any sexual disfunction issues. I would like to mix Dbol oral tabs in though. Would be willing to do 2 others but really confused. This "was" what I was thinking about doing. But nixing the Deca now after reading the board.

Deca - 200 mg wk1 / 400mg wks 2-4 / 300mg wks 5-6 / 100mg wk7

Primobolan Depot - 100mg wk1 / 200mg wks 2-5 / 100mg wks 6-7

Dbol - 20mg day wk1 / 30mg day wk2 / 40mg day wks 3-4 / 30mg day wks 5-6 / 20mg day wk 7

Wondering if the above would be effective with something in place of the Deca. Anything anyone could suggest? Also non hairloss is severely preferred if at all possible.

Last, what would you take to ensure gyno issues don't come up. I do have some Proviron. Would I need anything else. A couple sample cycles including meds for sides would really be appreciated. Looking for those out there that do take the side effects into consideration prior to experiencing the full blown problem. Definitely willing to pay the price not to get anywhere near Gyno and hairloss.

Please help guys.

Top Bottom