Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help advice on Test E Cycle to allow Muscle Gain + Fat Loss at same time. (And soon Tren E)

zk7

Hi,

I been training for few years now.

Stats Below :

Weight : 218lb (in morning)
BF % : dunno but prolly like 18% or so.

I take Test E 750mg/week
1 Aromasin (12.5mg) ED To keep Bloat and Blood Pressure Contained.

My diet is weird :

Meal 1
Bagel
2 Slice yellow Cheese(low fat, 5prot each)
Some yogurt
Coffee (with sugar and milk)
1.5 Scoop Whey Powder

Meal 2
1 Cup Rice or so or 1 Cup Macarroni
tuna CAn

Meal 3
1.5 Cup rice
Salmon Can

Train

Meal 4
3 Scoop Whey Powder
1 Banana
1 Yogurt

Tell me is that enough to Gain muscle and lose fat? or is that too low cal or what. I don't feel the buzz that I used to feel when I ate more and lifted heavy, i felt more happy and buzzed from the Test., confidence.

I'll be starting soon Test E and Tren E together, maybe the Tren E will help with the Fat Loss.

But help with the diet part , i want to put that aside to make sure its 100% good.

Cut your calories,

Increase your cardio,

Gear does not help you lose weight,

Well tren can help, so can DNP, clen etc.

But nothing beats cardio and diet

Yea but i wanna gain muscle too. So what should I eat to gain muscle and lose fat at same time?

i think calories are low, at least well low enough to lose weight... I am not the best at judgeing cals, but looks to be less then 3000 probably more like 2700 or so..... Im not sure i would cut calories more.. then again i have hard time putting on the weight... just dont know if he needs to cut cals... cardio yes do it
prob stay the same cals and cut some carbs and throw in more protien.. jmo

already edited and forgot to add,, add more protien as it is is pretty good, dont get me wrong but i would add more and do the cardio [along with lifting ] of course..
thats exactly what i am going to do soon, my bf got higher then i want, I still have decent build, so i am not looking to bulk nor cut per-say I will add 5-10lbs and lose a few% bf all in the diet/training

if after a few weeks bf is not budging but adding muscle then cut out a few carbs and replace cals with protien...

sorry to say its an ongiong test to see how YOUR body reacts....

You need to increase your cals by two more meals. It doesn't have to be much but if you split what you're eating now and make 2 more meals out of the day, you will boost your metabolism and burn more fat when you workout. That, with the added cardio, will help out. Deffinitely up the cals to another 5-6 hundred per day.

if I were in your shoes I would come off the gear, drop the fat, getting down to desired level then go back on steroids and track calories so your gaining acceptable lean tissue gains.

I'm unable to "cut" or "bulk". It has to be at same time. Whenever i bulk i feel too fat, whenever i cut, i feel too thin.

I was assigned a Diet which was 2800cals or so that will allow me to gain muscle and lose fat simualteanously.

Meal 1:
1 Bagel
1 Banana
8 Egg Whites + 1 Yolk
coffee

Meal 2
Salmon Sandwich or Turkey Sandwich

Meal 3
1 Cup Rice + Chicken

Train

Meal 4
3 Scoops Whey + 2 Fruits + Yogurt