Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc780

i feel like an idiot for asking this. but i have a bottle of testosterone enanthate. the bottle says 10ml multiple dose on the top. and at the bottom it says 250 mg/ml. am i right in assuming that this means 250 mg is equal to 1ml therefore making this bottle a total of 2500 mg? please help i realize that this is a dumb question i am just not very bright when it comes to measurements. AGAIN I FEEL LIKE A MORON ASKING THIS SO PLEASE DONT CRITICISE ME

Before you take anything please post the following;

Wt
BF%
Diet
Training split
Training history

~EZ

im 25 years old 5"8 i weigh 195 pounds. i do not know my bodyfat level but i know it is fairly high. i havent worked out in a few years and i am looking to start again

No reason at all for steroids.. just diet and excercise give it a few yrs steady then consider it

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

im 25 years old 5"8 i weigh 195 pounds. i do not know my bodyfat level but i know it is fairly high. i havent worked out in a few years and i am looking to start again

you don't use gear to begin a workout program--you use it when you reached a plateau. If you BF is more than 15 or so % gear is not going to help---mainly b/c w/o a diet dialed in--well, it's just a waste.

thanks for not answering my simple question verrrrry helpfull to me. with all due respect i didnt ask for your opinions on whether i should do them. i asked how much is in a bottle.... im going to do them whether you tell me to or tell me not to...

thanks for not answering my simple question verrrrry helpfull to me. with all due respect i didnt ask for your opinions on whether i should do them. i asked how much is in a bottle.... im going to do them whether you tell me to or tell me not to...

we don't live to answer your questions fatass

"I'm going to permanently fuck up my body for no reason because I'm too lazy to do shit the right way, regardless of what you say. So please answer my question and aid my journey to man boobs and hairloss to acompany my internal and hormone problems later in life. In the meantime I'm going to keep eating pizza and being a smartass."

You should have just worded it like that bro^^^

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

"i'm going to permanently fuck up my body for no reason because i'm too lazy to do shit the right way, regardless of what you say. So please answer my question and aid my journey to man boobs and hairloss to acompany my internal and hormone problems later in life. In the meantime i'm going to keep eating pizza and being a smartass."

you should have just worded it like that bro^^^

sent from my droid using elitefitness

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom