Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help! Want to tone, lose weight, and cut.

Star

I am sort of new at this. In my past I have done 1 cycle of primo, and a couple of winny. It's been over a year since I have worked out due to surgery on both my shoulder and my elbow. Now I am 5"5, 150lbs. I have a muscular frame so I DO NOT want to put on any size. I want to lose size. My metabolism is stuck and I am at wits end. What would be a good cycle to correct my problem. I am doing 45-60min cardio and light weights 4x a week. I want to drop down to about 130 and be solid and cut. HELP!!

you don't have to say that you're a female,it's very easy to find out that

About your cycle, 100mg of Primo with 50mg Winstrol per week should be enough for 8weeks
also add Cytomel (T3) to the stack at 25mcg/day it works very well

add E/C/A stack as well, Xenadrine or Hydroxycut are the best, IMO

follow a high protein, moderate-low carbs, low fats nutritional plan
here's some meal plans of 200-225grams of Carbs-150-175grams Protein

Day 1

Meal 1
5 egg whites, scrambled
1 slice fat-free cheese
1/2 cup oats (dry measure), cooked
3/4 cup strawberries
Totals: 299 Calories, 29g Protein, 39g Carbohydrates, 3g Fat

Meal 2
Stir-fry:
3 oz. skinless chicken breast, cubed
3/4 cup brown rice, cooked
1/4 cup shredded cabbage*
2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
Totals: 287 Cal, 29g Pro, 36g Carb, 3g Fat

Meal 3
3 oz. top round steak, grilled
small whole-grain roll
small apple
Totals: 350 Cal, 30g Pro, 35g Carb, 10g Fat

Meal 4
3.5 oz. swordfish, grilled
11/2 cups shredded potatoes, cooked
Totals: 317 Cal, 28g Pro, 40g Carb, 5g Fat

Meal 5
4 oz. flounder, grilled
1/2 cup rice, cooked
3 Tbsp. salsa
3/4 cup asparagus tips,* steamed
Totals: 310 Cal, 34g Pro, 39g Carb, 2g Fat

Meal 6
Cold salad:
3 oz. low-fat deli roast beef
1/2 cup cold cooked pasta
1 cup shredded lettuce*
1/4 cup chopped celery*
1/2 cup diced tomato
3 tsp. low-cal dressing
Totals: 296 Cal, 22g Pro, 34g Carb, 8g Fat

DAILY TOTALS: 1,859 Cal, 172g Pro, 223g Carb, 31g Fat

Day 2

Meal 1
3/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
2 slices whole-grain bread
2 tsp. low-sugar fruit spread
Totals: 280 Cal, 26g Pro, 35g Carb, 4g Fat

Meal 2
1.3 oz. prepared cream of rice cereal
4 Tbsp. whey protein powder
1/2 cup low-fat milk
Totals: 249 Cal, 23g Pro, 37g Carb, 1g Fat

Meal 3
3 oz. chicken breast, broiled
3/4 cup prepared couscous
Totals: 242 Cal, 29g Pro, 27g Carb, 2g Fat

Meal 4
4 oz. ground turkey, browned
5 oz. baked potato
1 Tbsp. fat-free sour cream
Totals: 305 Cal, 25g Pro, 40g Carb, 5g Fat

Meal 5
Large salad:
1 hard-boiled egg
2 hard-boiled egg whites
2 slices fat-free cheese
1/4 small cucumber,* chopped
1/4 small onion,* chopped
1/2 cup diced tomato
1 cup fresh spinach*
1 small pita, toasted
Totals: 281 Cal, 26g Pro, 33g Carb, 5g Fat

Meal 6 Stir-fry:
3.5 oz. shrimp
1 tsp. olive oil
1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
1/2 cup broccoli florets*
1/4 cup sliced mushroom*
1/4 cup cauliflower florets*
2 tsp. fat-free low-sugar salad dressing
Totals: 313 Cal, 25g Pro, 42g Carb, 5g Fat

DAILY TOTALS: 1,670 Cal, 154g Pro, 214g Carb, 22g Fat

Day 3

Meal 1
5 egg whites, scrambled w/
1 whole egg
1 rice cake
10 oz. orange juice
Totals: 293 Cal, 24g Pro, 38g Carb, 5g Fat

Meal 2
8 oz. can low-fat vegetable soup
2.5 oz. shredded cooked chicken breast
7 saltine crackers
Totals: 277 Cal, 23g Pro, 35g Carb, 5g Fat

Meal 3
1 9-inch flour tortilla
3 oz. shredded cooked chicken breast
1/4 cup chopped green pepper*
1/2 grapefruit
Totals: 269 Cal, 22g Pro, 34g Carb, 5g Fat

Meal 4
3 oz. water-packed tuna, drained
1 Tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
1 cup shredded lettuce*
2 Tbsp. chopped onion
2 slices whole-grain bread
Totals: 288 Cal, 28g Pro, 35g Carb, 4g Fat

Meal 5
3 oz. ground turkey, browned
1 cup broccoli florets*
2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
4 oz. baked yam
Totals: 292 Cal, 24g Pro, 40g Carb, 4g Fat

Meal 6
4 oz. deli sliced turkey
1 cup fresh spinach*
1/4 cup chopped radish*
1/4 cup water chestnuts*
2 Tbsp. imitation bacon bits
1/2 cup broccoli florets*
3 tsp. low-cal salad dressing
2 rice cakes
Totals: 345 Cal, 28g Pro, 38g Carb, 9g Fat

DAILY TOTALS: 1,764 Cal, 149g Pro, 220g Carb, 32g Fat

Try doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or 45minutes after taking the E/C/A stack, it works much better than doing cardio in the night

don't forget to consume more water as well

Last edited:
"you don't have to say that you're a female,it's very easy to find out that"

actually for a second I though it was the "How do I get the Abecrombie and Fitch model look?" guy from last month.

star, have you tried sprint interval type cardio? That type of cardio will really amp up your metabolism and improve insulin sensitivity (steady state aerobics can actually slow down some people's metabolisms).

This is why if you watch a track meet the sprinters actually have lower bf% than the distance runners.

And you are sure this won't add size. I have a tendency to easily build muscle. Unfortunately I also don't know where to go for my cycles. I am new to my area. This weight problem has really gotten me depressed.

I do 45-60 min of cardio before workout and then about 10 min afterwords. I work out in the evening (that's the only time I can. Unfortunately I am rather large busted so running isn't my forte. I am by no means fat but definately not what I am used to.

Star

You do not have to worry about getting too big because your body is not like that of a male. You do not produce the levels of testosterone that tend to make males larger than females. With this being said it is also mandatory that you lift weights at low weight but high reps because this will build muscle which is the best fat burner in the world.

As for the cycle, well I am not an advocate of putting women on cycles. There is just too much that may happen so my advice would be to just do a good ECA stack. I have seen many women follow a good ECA routine for the period of a few months with dramatic results. Hell, I lost 125lbs and 19% BF on protein powder and a good ECA. (I was a large man!)

Now for your diet my advice is to eat around 1800 to 2200 calories a day for the next few months. I would follow a good 40-30-30 routine for the first few months along with the ECA. Then if you are still in a plateau I would hit a ketosis diet.

Training:
Do a session of morning cardio for about a half hour before breakfast, if you can. Cardio should be done about 3-4 times per week. As for weightlifting I would advise you to train for another 30-45 minutes about 3 times per week. Now the most important thing is not to overtrain, so make sure you are getting enough sleep and are recovering well enough so that your body does not cause unwanted effects. If you feel as though you are sluggish or do not want to work out for the day THEN DONT. Listen to your body. If you need to rest then do so.

Good Luck and please keep in touch. I hope this helps!

Actually I am glad that you wrote that you are female, because I was sitting here reading that thinking to myself, "Why in the Hell would this guy want to go from 150 down to 130lbs? That is insane!". But then I read that you are a female and it all made perfect sense to me. As for your cardio, since you have been off for a year just remember that the weight is not going to come off over night. After looking at what your are doing my only suggestion would be: 1. Try to go in the morning and do that 45 minutes of cardio first thing, empty stomach. 2. Try some xenadrine or hydroxycut, personally I like to make it myself cause screw those money grubbing bastards trying to get rich off of my fat-loss....Good luck, oh and while you are riding the bike or whatever try doing intervals like someone else said. When I do that I go as fast as I can for 1-2min then back to normal speed. Do that for 30-45 mins. and I promise you will lose much weight....Later

Top Bottom