Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help! Want to tone, lose weight, and cut.

The next question would be if I should stack anything with the anavar and also if it would be better to use oral or injectable. If injectable what would be the amount I would need for the cycle and the dosage. I really appreciate everyone's help.

Star I would use primo at 100mg per week and anavar
at 10~15mg per day... This along with the diet recommended by weam should get you to your goal...
Good Luck...

anavar is pills.... 2, 5mg pills a day which is 10mgs everyday for 8-10 weeks. No injectable that i know of... ttoyko makes pills... anavar is about $1.50-$2 a pill and is not super easy to get, but it is obtainable... know your sources... if you stack anything, i would do primabolan and anavar...
hope this helps

eca stack

Star said:
Since I am just getting back on the wagon I do not know anything about ECA stacking. I would love it if someone could walk me through this. I live in central Texas so I am not close enough to go shopping over the border. I would love to do the cardio in the morning but it is just impossible. I work and have to get my kid off to school. I know it seems like I am trying to take a short cut but in reality I have been busting my ass for three months with barely any results. I mean my body is REALLY at a plateau. I am used to being in great shape so being like this is really getting me down. Thanks in advance for all help.

the standard dose is 25 mg of ephedrine and 200 mg of caffeine. together they basicaly make you feel like you just downed 3 cups of coffee. [very alert, tense, hyper, irritable, jittery are some of the sides] the effects will take 45 -90 minutes to start and usually last 3-6 hrs. if you stick with the standard dose no more than 3 times a day you will be fine taking them indefinitely unless you are very sensitive to stimulants, have heart/blood pressure problems or take moa inhibitors. they are just like any other drug, use it wisely and you will not have a problem. abuse them and take 4-10 times the regular dose and you could have a heart attack. i personally take them EOD so as to keep the buzz and extra zip for my workouts. use wisely and have fun.

you could also try taking clenbuterol with t3 for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off using the eca in between

this is the cycle

Clen: Start at 4 pills a day and up the dosage by 1 pill each day till you start shaking. Mantain that dosage... Run it in weeks 1-2-5-6

ECA: 3xday in weeks 3-4-7-8

T3: 11112222333344444444333322221111 (number of pills a day
this is all just a suggestion, you should reaaly research anything for yourself before trying it.

Star, if that’s your picture,

forget dropping the weight just move to California and marry me!

But if that is not in your future Weam basically said everything, after following his recommendations for three months consider a DNP cycle.
;) ;)

One other thing anavar is great etc.....but I think you get more bang for the buck on a low calorie diet using primo, and oh yes check out DNP.:)

Clen and T3 - cheapish and easy.

Cardio at least 3 times a week for 30min.

Does it need to be more difficult than this?

Just clen on its own would do the trick?

Simple things like eating plenty of small meals, as per Weams is a great idea.

It doesn't need to be too difficult though.

Regards

Blonski.

PS. Your are a stunner....don't stress or get depressed, it won't help. You are naturally beautiful and you are just trying to improve on it slightly. Take it easy. Look after the little one! (I have one too, she's 18 months).

Yes, that is me in the picture and you are all very sweet!! I really appreciate all your advice. I may need advice in finding these goodies. I would greatly appreciate the help in that direction too. I am getting sort of confused though.

xoxoxo Star

Hey Star....if you want to get an eca stack just go to GNC and get some Xenadrine....that's a good stack. it will give you alot of energy. As far as the cardio goes.....do cardio after you work out.....do this because during your workout you body will burn all the glycogen in your system and when you start the cardio, you'll just be burning the fat. Good Luck!!!

Top Bottom