Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help! Important!

CajunSaint

ok well yesterday i injected 2ml into my left outer quad. the shot stung. it started to get sore as usual then kind of went away. i shot around 11:00 Am. well around 9:00pm i went out to eat with my girls family. i felt ok. then i walked down the stairs and all of a sudden a shooting pain goes through my left knee. since then its been all pain. i dont know if i sprained my knee or if it has anything to do with the injection. the left side of my knee cap is swollen. help please

may of shot to close to it...put a hot rag on it and massage the area a few times a day

ive had bad quad shots that gave me incredible pain in my knee and i always assumed i shot to close

You shouldnt be anywhere near your knee injecting. I doubt the knee problem has anything to do with the injection at all.

this happened to me with a bad hcg shot... supid mistake and I think it got infected, knee swelled right up! after a few days it went down, I could barely walk on it!!
was everything clean and preped, alc swabbbed everything?

yeah everything was perfectly sterile and the shot was about from my fingertip to my palm away from my knee. the swelling has subsided and the pain has lessened a good bit since im icing it a lot.

Again, I will never understand why people shoot quads. Plenty of other places to shoot that won't cripple you if something goes wrong.

happened to me to just go easy on it and rub it out and keep some heat on it, will get better.

Top Bottom