Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help! i am debating what to do

Brett

ok, I have done 1 cycle before and it was sust @ 500mg per week for 8 weeks. However, I blew up very quickly and put on about 27 lbs in 4 weeks, I also experienced some hairloss which freaked me out. SO, I stopped the cycle after 4 weeks and watched hair fall out for another three. I am currently using xandrox and spiro and my har has never looked better. It is completely fine. But now i want to do another cycle. I think I am going to do prop because its a fast acting test and if i experience hairloss I can stop and it is out of your system in 2 days. I am thinking prop @ 300mg per week (500mg was to much for me) and eq @ 400mg per week. Run the eq 10 weeks and then the prop for the last three weeks of eq and the three weeks leading up to clomid. The prop should be 6 weeks, right? what do you guys think. I am 5'11 185 11% bf. I want 15 lbs of lean muscle. I also didn't like getting so big so quick, people were asking way to many questions. Remember my goal is about 15 lbs lean muscle

You can run the prop weeks 1-12 @ 50mgED or 100mg EOD. Run the EQ along side the prop weeks 1-10. Eq's half life is 3-4 weeks so by week 13 you could start the clomid. Make sure you have an anti E along with the gear from weeks 1 to end of clomid, this will prevent unwanted side effects. I wouldnt run the prop for 14 weeks, i think its too long. By week 11 you will see a HUUGE difference. Enjoy the vascularity EQ gives you.

isn't ten weeks to long for prop i thought it should be run 6-8 weeks
i was thinking injecting prop 100mg mon wed fri mixing 200mg eq mon and fri

you can run it between 8-11 weeks. By the 11th week you should have gained everything your gonna and by the 8th week you will be right near the end but the pumps should be great. Have you thought about a anti e??

i am going to have nolvadex on hand, this is what i was thinking
week 1-7 eq @ 400mg per week
week 8-13 prop @ 300mg per week, stopping eq @ 10th week and finishing with prop
thats 10 weeks eq @ 400 mg per/ 6 weeks 300 mg prop, clomid weeks 14-16 nolvadex on hand

ok, someone please put together this cycle for me, keep in mind i am worried about hairloss and will stop the test if hait starts to fall out eq 400 mg per week 10 weeks, prop 300mg per week 6-7 weeks, nolvadex on hand, clomid, xandrox, spiro, nizoral

thanks

Top Bottom