Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please give your opinions on the best AAS for cutting cycles

Hi guys, first af all I'm sorry for asking a question that you have probably answered hundreds of times but I couldn't find the right post for this, I did a little research online about the best cutting agents, and anavar comeson top along with winstrol , if you are a newbie what would you guys recommend ? as I understand var is very expensive and very as well as side effects, i might go for that one, 60 mg a day and proper training and diet will do it right? my stats are
26 years old, 5'9 , 165 lbs, thank you.

steroids are NOT fat burners!!

winny and var are dry yes, but do not confuse that will losing fat

winny dries you out so badly that your joints will crack, that is lack of water retention

also with your stats you don't seem to have a lot of body fat, tell us more about you.

If you are 5'9" 165lbs and trying to cut I am guessing you do not have a good muscular base built up yet. What I would do is stay away from steroids and use SARMs for now. The real determining factor will be your diet and training. Yes, PED's will help but when cutting diet is key. You need to be consistent too. You cant just eat good a few days per week.....it has to be every single day for real results.

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Besides, if you did a cutting cycle at 5'9 and 165, you would end up looking like you just got out of a concentration camp when you are done.

What I would do in your situation is focus on putting on some lean muscle while loosing body fat at the same. That is very possible with carb cycling. By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

Top Bottom